Contest Winners Thread

Nice club Farmer!

nice club Farmer! now please UPS it to me, hehe

hey farmer....I guess you were joking about that deal we discussed?

Great round, Madhacker. And great priizes all around! (That pig is just adorable.)

I won these during the raffle. I was supposed to post them sooner but I don't have a camera. My sister let me use hers. They work well for me and I don't have to take them off to make the swing.
Thank you to THP!!!

I won these during the raffle. I was supposed to post them sooner but I don't have a camera. My sister let me use hers. They work well for me and I don't have to take them off to make the swing.
Thank you to THP!!!

Cool shades! I like a defined upper frame; otherwise you look eyebrowless.

whoa, those are cool CG! i didnt know they were Hunter Mahan series sunglasses

Once they pulled my number, I asked JB to send me the biggest pair they had because my dome has some inches on it. I wanted to make sure they fit. They looked good yes, now I need the game to match!

Looks nice Farmer.
My Nickent 5 wood works so well I'm wondering if the 3 wood would feel just as good.

Looks nice Farmer.
My Nickent 5 wood works so well I'm wondering if the 3 wood would feel just as good.

SAME HERE! i thought my Sonartec 5 wood was awesome until i hit the Nickent 5 wood. now i want the Nickent 3 wood to replace my Sonartec 3 wood

Nice club Farmer. Congrats again are in order!

And nice shades Christian!

gp1.jpg

gp2.jpg

gp3.jpg

Sorry I didn't shave to take this picture but I'll be trying this putter for the first time tomorrow morning.

Thank You go Gel and to THP. Sorry it took me a couple of days to put this up.

Nice touch Monty! Funny picture! Congrats again.

Congrats Monty

Congrats Monty, Hope you enjoy that GEL putter as much as I do mine!!!!!

Thanks everyone. madhacker I was going to test it out this morning but I was hitting so well with my Seemore I was afraid to switch. I'm going to to play a full 18 with it next week.

OK here it is!! Sorry for it taking so long Mrs. TexAg wanted to wait to take pictures until we actually got to play!!

Mrs. Tex would like to state she hates this picture!!
golf001.jpg

Golftini tee, and Cape Madras Skirt
golf002.jpg

Nicole Miller tooled leather head covers, Monkey head cover she got because it's her nickname from her dad
golf017.jpg

ecco ribbon shoes!!

Thank you THP and sponsoring companies for providing my wife with such a fantastic outfit!! I am still jealous!!

Last edited:
Those headcovers look good Tex.

ECCO's women's shoes are always hawt.

Great pictures Tex.

Nice stuff Tex! Lucky Mrs. Tex.

Awesome! Congrats to the Mrs.

Great photos, and why doesn't Mrs. TexAg like the photo? She's cute!

Back