Tour issue TAylor Made R9 driver 9.5 UST Axivcore black x flex
Tour issue TAylor Made Burner tour launch 14.5
Tour issue Adams 9031df 18 and 20 degree hybrids
Taylor Tour preferred irons 4 iron thru Pitching Wedge KBS Tour Black Nickel
Taylor Made Z groove 52, 56 and 60 kbs tour black nickel
Odyssey Black Series #9 blade

Iomic sky blue/blue x grips
Callaway I ball

Honestly, I will. Since Rory has switched to Taylor Made I have been trying to find out what he has been trying. Thats all. Does anyone know what Rory is trying in the driver and 3 wood department. Thanks guys, I will move on.:banana:

We have been over this via PM and on the site. I have no problem paying for the Darrell Survey for you to get your fix, but we have been hearing for 3 weeks now that you "are going to join our community" and not just come for your weekly Rory info.

I offered you 2 choices in our PM info. You could either join in our forum and I will give you the information that we pay for. Or you could donate and I will put that towards the Darrell Survey price. But I am not going to go BUY the Darrell Survey each week for this.

How you liking that UST shaft?

Crazydog's WITB

Tour issue TAylor Made R9 driver 9.5 UST Axivcore black x flex
Tour issue TAylor Made Burner tour launch 14.5
Tour issue Adams 9031df 18 and 20 degree hybrids
Taylor Tour preferred irons 4 iron thru Pitching Wedge KBS Tour Black Nickel
Taylor Made Z groove 52, 56 and 60 kbs tour black nickel
Odyssey Black Series #9 blade

Iomic sky blue/blue x grips
Callaway I ball

YOu got a R9 TP with that shaft?

YOu got a R9 TP with that shaft?

JB my guess is he got it off of Ebay or somewhere along those lines, I have seen the R9 tips available on a lot of auction sites. I know that shaft is not a upcharge offering from TM.

I want to add one thing, because after re-reading my post it made it sound that I was trying to charge for information. That is not the case. The situation is that each week we have the option of buying the Darrell Survey as a publication. It is quite expensive. I offered to do that for Crazy Dog if you would either participate in the forum or share the expense with us. He said "just tell me what he is playing this week and I will not ask again". I told him that I could not because I had not purchased the Darrell Survey for the week.

JB my guess is he got it off of Ebay or somewhere along those lines, I have seen the R9 tips available on a lot of auction sites. I know that shaft is not a upcharge offering from TM.

What I meant is Why buy the R9 TP if you are just going to change shafts.

What I meant is Why buy the R9 TP if you are just going to change shafts.

That's a good point but if it is really a tour issue head, I doubt he ordered it through traditional lines anyway.

We have been on the tour truck a few times and the R9 "Tour Issue" is the R9 TP.

We have been on the tour truck a few times and the R9 "Tour Issue" is the R9 TP.

So what your saying is that the people who buy the R9 tour heads off of ebay for $600 *might* be getting a bad deal. :D

Anyone who buys tour issue stuff is a sucker for that stuff anyway..so maybe!
I never understood the point of buying "Tour issue" gear...you're not on tour, so why do you need that?

TP, I understand, but not tour issue.

Honestly I think Tour equipment sounds and feels better. I fight the lefts and the bias of the clubs help me fight that.

Honestly I think Tour equipment sounds and feels better. I fight the lefts and the bias of the clubs help me fight that.

You can adjust that on the OTR R9...
I'm not saying buy an OTR R9...but a fitted R9 or R9 TP would be just as good IMO.

Tp and Tour Issue are the same for TM and the R9 is fully adjustable.

As far as I know the only difference between the consumer R9 and the TP R9 is the shaft? Is that correct JB?

And the tip is different IIRC.

I say again Crazydog, WHAT is the point of knowing what Rory did to his driver and 3 wood? What benefit or advantage would it give you if you knew? Thats probably what has gotten JB and everyone all riled up.

I say again Crazydog, WHAT is the point of knowing what Rory did to his driver and 3 wood? What benefit or advantage would it give you if you knew? Thats probably what has gotten JB and everyone all riled up.

He wants to own the exact same clubs as his idol. Either that or as someone else pointed out this is Rory & he is trying anyway possible to get his name out there, making a cut would probably work better though:D

I think I would pick an idol who doesn't switch clubs as often...lol. I wonder if the voodoo sales will go up now that TW is using one.

you should see all the people going CRAZY over at WRX just because Tiger is now playing a VooDoo shaft. its kind of disturbing actually. i think that thread is now about 6 pages long

Heh-heh.

Spoiler
'cause Woods switched back to the White Board for Saturday's (and Sunday's) round.

The head to the tour issue R9 is slightly open and has a different CG. Retail clubs normally are set closed because most hackers need the heads closed to help fight a slice. For the Record I am not Rory Sabbatini. Thats funny though. I am trying to put a bag together like my idol which sounds weird to all of you. But we are all weird in our own way.:bulgy-eyes:

But the R9 head can be moved to open on the consumer version. Heck, that is its selling point.

The head to the tour issue R9 is slightly open and has a different CG. Retail clubs normally are set closed because most hackers need the heads closed to help fight a slice. For the Record I am not Rory Sabbatini. Thats funny though. I am trying to put a bag together like my idol which sounds weird to all of you. But we are all weird in our own way.:bulgy-eyes:

LOL, that's the whole point of the R9...is to change the club face open/closed.

I'm willing to bet money that all of your clubs do not suit you best for your game. Rory's clubs aren't best for YOUR game, they are best for HIS.

In that case...time to go blow a few thousand dollars and get:

# Driver: Nike SQ DYMO Prototype 8.5°
# Fairway Woods: Nike SQ II 15° 3-wood with Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard and Nike SQ II 19° 5-Wood
# Irons: Irons Nike VR TW Blades (2-PW) (Tiger will put his 5 Wood or 2 Iron in the bag depending upon the course setup and conditions). All irons are 1 degree upright, have D4 swingweight, standard size Tour Velvet grips and True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 shafts.[99]
# Wedges: Nike VR 56° Sand Wedge and Nike SV 60° Lob Wedge
# Putter: Scotty Cameron By Titleist GSS Newport 2 putter (standard loft and lie, 35 inches long) Championship[98][99]
# Ball: Nike One Tour (only "1"s with "Tiger" imprint)
# Golf Glove: Nike Dri-FIT Tour glove
# Golf Shoes: Nike Air Zoom TW 2009

Lets keep it civil guys.

Floppy you forgot the ping black out grip for your putter, nd you probably want to have a second set of woods with the voodoos in them since Tiger used them for a couple rounds this weekend...even though he did switch back. :D ....oh and the ATT staff bag.

Back