What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

excellent thanks!

How about reviews of clubs for girls? The Goose is playing with the Walter Hagens from Dick's Sporting Goods and they seem to be OK for now. But sooner or later I'm going to have to buy her a decent set of clubs. Does US Kids have the market cornered? Are the kids clubs from Nike, Ping or Taylor Made really worth it?

I heard a nasty rumor that she's actually going to be reviewing some lady Nickents in a few days. Which I am also waiting for.

They should be arriving tomorrow Smalls.

Between GolferGal's review and Golfgirlie's updates on hers, they are definitely a possibility for Jacqui.

If they are as good as the Bloom line from Cleveland, they will be worth a shot.

And the color is Man City's colors. Always a good thing for her!

what about an interview series with people work at the golf club from the grounds crew to the cart girl. It might make for some interesting reading to get their perspectives on how we as average joes behave on the course and they could provide some tips on improving ettiquite (sp) and keeping the game moving.

Do we have any reviews on Golf Bags? Maybe stand bags.

We have two men's OGIO bags being reviewed soon, one by JB and one by Harry. Then I will be reviewing the ladies OGIO bags and a ladies bag by BagBoy.

We have two men's OGIO bags being reviewed soon, one by JB and one by Harry. Then I will be reviewing the ladies OGIO bags and a ladies bag by BagBoy.

I think they should just call it the bag girl lol.

I was just referring to the ladies bags. For men, we have done quite a few. The one harry spoke of. The Bag Boy Revolver Pro, the OGIO Edge, etc...

i need to look the reviews over more. I don't remember every coming across men or women.

I know my wife would love to see a ladies' driver review (like the recent one for men). She is in the market, but doesn't have the patience to call around to see which shops have which clubs to try. Narrowing it down to 2 or 3 'good' ones would be a great starting point for her.

She currently uses a 6-7 year old 12 degree Callaway Hawkeye and I've been trying to get her to upgrade to a 460 cc driver.

We would love that too Short. The problem is not enough companies are putting out ladies drivers each year. I can tell you that GG is a firm believer in her Taylormade Burner. She liked the Ping but just felt the TM was more forgiving and gave her about 10 yards more distance. The Nickent would be third on her list.

Has she ever tried out the Tour Edge Moda driver?

She has and did not care for it at all. They asked us not to review it as well.

I'm looking forward to the review of the Lady Nickents.

She has and did not care for it at all. They asked us not to review it as well.

What the heck is with companies asking not to review their goods? Do they not want exposure or are they so unsure of their product & afraid of a bad review?

hehehe Mo. I might get these for Jacqui if her sister doesn't come through with her Callaways! I hope GolfGirlie (Osahar's sister) gives us a great review after she's used hers for a while.

We would love that too Short. The problem is not enough companies are putting out ladies drivers each year. I can tell you that GG is a firm believer in her Taylormade Burner. She liked the Ping but just felt the TM was more forgiving and gave her about 10 yards more distance. The Nickent would be third on her list.

Ya, I think the companies are missing the boat, but I'm biased (as I'm sure are you).

Thanks JB (and GG). We will look into those. She liked the Ping G5 a couple years ago, but didn't pull the trigger. Last year, she liked the Callaway FT5, but was too expensive (she's more frugal than me). I think she would like the TM also. One of our local courses is having a demo day on Sat so maybe they'll have some ones for Steph to try. I'll report back.

Back