Dynarider's All Heart

Help you what? Or is it help you how?

Spoiler
You need your fantasies to have names?

Without accepting the premise of your statement...

Spoiler
You don't?

Got home last night after another 4 1/2 days in the hospital. Feel a lot better without that 1800cc's of blood squeezing the hell out of my heart. Still half a litre in there but it's not getting any worse & will slowly be absorbed. Nice to be in my own bed last night, got about 6 hrs sleep. Granted it's only 2 hrs at a time but that's better than nothing.

Picked up a blood pressure monitor which I am using regularly. Will alert me to a similar situation should it pop up before it gets to the point it reached last weekend.

Looking forward to how I should feel in the next 2-3 months. Probably going to turn the clock back 10+ years.

BTW Harry, you are one strange indivdual.:D

Glad to hear you're home, Dyna--that's the piece I wasn't sure about.

I guess this thread will work.

Overall doing ok right now, did catch a bit of a head cold which really sucks. Sneezing & coughing are horribly painful when your sternum is just sewn together. Dr released me to finally drive again...yippee. Also planning on returning to work the 13th of this month, so it will be just bit over 5 weeks since surgery. Will be on limited duty at work but everyone there is aware of that already & they are good with it.

Dr says I can slowly work up the amount I am lifting each week. Told me that by June there should be no restrictions & everything is back on the table. Hoping to get out & play a rd the last week of may at the earliest, all depends on how I feel & I may not use driver & limit myself to irons only.

Have had a few roguh patches during this ordeal & honestly there have been times when I wanted to crawl into a corner & shoot myself. Worked thru the depression stage though & everything appears to be on the upswing.

Great news DYNA.

Thanks for the update Dyna.

Yay! We like hearing good news. I still think your wife is a saint.

Ok i'm stupid & can't locate the other thread so this one will have to do. MO asked how I was doing & the answer is ehh just ok. Been real dizzy lately & actually passed out at work once. Had a Dr appointment yesterday & they took blood as well as performed an EKG. Supposedly there is some delay in one of the electrical signals that tells the heart to pump & it's causing an arrythmia. Not sure what the heck they are going to do yet about it, I need to wear some sort of harness deal with a monitor that records heart activity.

At times the dizziness is ok because the sensation is exactly like getting drunk only with out the expense or the nasty hangover. bad part is if it gets bad enough I guess it could actually kill you:beat-up: Waiting for a phone call from my Dr for further details.

Wow Dyna, hope they get this figured out quickly. The free buzz is alright but the side effects aren't worth it.

Yeah, Dyna, hope they figure that out quick.

Wow Dyna, hope they get this figured out quickly. The free buzz is alright but the side effects aren't worth it.

I'm not worried, my Dr's are pretty darn good & seem to have a handle on it.

I just hope you're not looking at a pacemaker. You're awfully young for that!

Going in next wed for an ultra sound & then hooking me up with a Holter monitor I need to wear for 2 days. At least it's work days so the monitor won't interfer with any golf.:D

Had a real nasty dizzy spell at work today, just about threw up it was so bad. Am getting pretty darn close to hitting the ER if this crap doesn't stop.

Praying for you Dyna.

Had a real nasty dizzy spell at work today, just about threw up it was so bad. Am getting pretty darn close to hitting the ER if this crap doesn't stop.

I'm sorry to hear that, Dyna. Fluid buildup again, maybe?

I'm sorry to hear that, Dyna. Fluid buildup again, maybe?

Dr says no, it sounds clear in there but won't know for sure until the Echo is done. Getting some nasty palpitations right now, should clear up in a little bit.

Hang in there Dyna, they will get you all fixed up soon.

Or i'll drop dead at work:beat-up: Getting real tired of these spells, hopefully someone can come up with a cause soon. I don't like having no control over whats happening.

Back