What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Nike athletic style golf shoes, black pants, Nike belt & a amethyst color Walter Hagen short sleeved shirt.

Last week. Black Ralph Lauren shorts, white THP polo, black no show socks, black Footjoys, black Callaway hat.

Lesson at 3:00, followed by my regular league. This:

Those are Aphira capris. Black shoes and no-show socks, black cap from the HSBC Women's Match Play. The belt wasn't designed for golf, but I love the bling (and also, I couldn't find the Rory Sabbatini/Jill McGill pink rhinestone skull).

Lesson at 3:00, followed by my regular league. This:

Those are Aphira capris. Black shoes and no-show socks, black cap from the HSBC Women's Match Play. The belt wasn't designed for golf, but I love the bling (and also, I couldn't find the Rory Sabbatini/Jill McGill pink rhinestone skull).

Where did the pink shaft come from?

For now until I pick up my golf shoes from a friends I have to wear pants, because my black golf shoes are ugly when you wear shorts. I'm going out today so I will update later.

Stock shaft on the Rhapsody driver.

I did not know that.

01_carson.jpg

I know it's a little colorless, but I kinda liked it. I'll get more color next time!!

th_NikeShirt.png

th_UAShorts.png

th_belt.jpg

th_adidas.jpg

th_tour-tw-swoosh-flex-cap-white.jpg

Red t-shirt and blue jeans. I played a quick 9 holes after work today and the course I play at doesnt have a locker room.
Normally, Im not a fan of blue jeans on a golf course, but I make execeptions sometimes.
Half the other guys on the course were wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts (it was 80* here today), so I didnt feel too bad.

Thanks Dent, btw....those are Under Armour shorts, just picked em up and so far I'm a fan. Very light weight and when I was done wearing them you could barely tell the had been worn! I love that!

Thanks Dent, btw....those are Under Armour shorts, just picked em up and so far I'm a fan. Very light weight and when I was done wearing them you could barely tell the had been worn! I love that!

How far above the knee are the UAs? I almost picked up a pair online.

Today;

love_III_hat_LG.jpg

Euro-Instinct-Polo-Navy.jpg

Superman_Chrome-BeltBuckle.jpg

SNOWBOARD%5CBURTON%5C08%5CPANTS%5Csw-cargo-pant-pinstripeblack.jpg

ADITOUR360LTDBLACK.jpg

tissot-watch-t-race-nicky-hayden.jpg

The belt buckle was on a white black....my entire wardrobe is mostly black and white with a splash of red...not a fan of colors yet anyway. The pants are not a golf brand...they are VOLCOM but I love them. The watch is a Tissot racing watch, I have it changed to have a black band.

I was too until about 3-4 washes in, they started to fall apart. All four of the pairs I own. Same with GG's UA skorts as well. Glad to see they are making some stylish plaids now.

Very nice, P4B and AJ! P4B, the Full Cleveland compensates for the lack of color.

Back