Life Makes You Smile

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And So Does THP.

As most of you know, GolferGal and I were married a couple of weeks ago and we wanted to share everything with our forum members including a couple of pictures. Well leave it to some of the members of this site to go out of their way to bring a tear to our eyes. In less than a year we have grown this into what we consider to be something different than what other sites are. Sure we have our reviews and we have a forum, but more than that, we consider this an online Golf Community. To take it a step further, we have an online Golf Family.

Today while packages were showing up we got a box in a size that was not normal. Upon opening that box we found a picture frame inside that was not only stunning, by itself but engraved with our initials and our wedding date. After opening the card I found myself almost dizzy and astonished to learn that is was from a few of our THP readers that got together and did this. I will not single them out because it does not need to be done. I will only say that you guys and gals are the ones that deserve the praise for making this such a great place.

For the rest of our lives this will be showcased in our home and will bring us the joy of knowing who it came from. Each day when we walk in our front door the photo of us becoming a union will be displayed for us to see and bring joy to our hearts. That is a what makes this so special. A beautiful reminder of our marriage as well as a reminder of the family that we have online.

Thank you for making this happen, but more importantly, thank you for being a part of our lives. When are pictures come back to us, we will post one of a photo in this frame to share with the people that made it all possible. Thank you. We love all of you.

537048694_v6LmS-M.jpg

Well you may not want to, but I will. Thanks to Claire for getting this together, and we were more than glad to help out!! Congrats again!!

Why do you have a picture of a red wall in your frame?

Have you got a close-up picture?

• Admin
I am waiting on the close up until we get a picture in it.

I just got home and got to see the beautiful frame. No words to describe how touched I am. This warms my heart in ways you don't even know, thank you so much to everyone who chipped in for this gorgeous frame and thank you to everyone here at THP for their continued support of us (and hacker) and this site! You all will forever hold a special place in my heart, thank you!! Yay!! We have our first piece that has our initials and anniversary on it!!!

Time to get Claire to 200 rep points for that!

Awesome, you guys deserve it.

Very nice.

Nice touch Claire

Well you may not want to, but I will. Thanks to Claire for getting this together, and we were more than glad to help out!! Congrats again!!

Thanks all, but it was Smallie's idea first. I just did the girl thing and picked out the present. So go give him rep, because I can't for a bit.

Reactions: JB
Thanks all, but it was Smallie's idea first. I just did the girl thing and picked out the present. So go give him rep, because I can't for a bit.

OK, but you contacted us about it, I'll throw some rep at smalls too..

(even though my rep is small compared to you P-Dubs)

OK, but you contacted us about it, I'll throw some rep at smalls too..

(even though my rep is small compared to you P-Dubs)

It's not how big your rep is, it's how you use it.

Spoiler
Of course, I can say that because mine is HUGE.

Um, guys, this time even I think we should stay on track.

Spoiler
Please continue to shower me with compliments.

For a second, I thought Claire was being serious!

For a second, I thought Claire was being serious!

Well, this DID start out with JB getting all mushy on us. We don't want to spoil the honeymoon. Or make him think he needs to check up on us.

Oh, it's OK Claire, I already told him we'll be good! What more does he need?

Oh, it's OK Claire, I already told him we'll be good! What more does he need?

He probably needs our hands cuffed behind our backs, so we can't type.

Back