THP birdie/eagle tree

My only birdie today was on a 180 yard par 3 over water and a little downhill, with the pin tucked far left. Hit a nice sweeping draw with a 6 iron to about 20 feet away from the hole, then rolled in that birdie putt.

I believe I had three birdies today to offset the two bogies. Really needed then today.

Three birdies yesterday versus only 1 double. Birdied the par 3 6th (nearly a hole in 1 - 5 inches from the jar). Then birdied 17 and 18 with some all around really good play - good drive - short iron on - drilled the putt from 15 feet.

One birdie yesterday on the first hole. Hit 8i to about 25 feet and betti took over from there.

-1 didnt last for long...

Heck of a putt PGH. I can't remember the last time I made a putt over 15 feet let alone 30. Was there a celebration dance afterward?

Thanks, dont think I did much of a dance but more of a Tiger fist pump!!

Berkshire Valley - made 3 birdies in 5 holes ... never went on a birdie run like that (I'm fortunate if I get one a round typically !!)

Nice Derek. That's a fun hole.

I birdied one of the par 5's at Highlands of Elgin last week. Put a 1/2 PW to about 12 feet and draino'd the putt.

Had my first back to back birdie/eagle while playing with my Dad and 2 of his buddies last week. Drove the green on a par 4 and 2 putted for birdie, then on the next hole, a par 5, hit my 2nd shot to an elevated green 2 feet from the pin. Couldn't believe it!!

Opening hole, 353 yard par 3.

250 yard 3W off the tee.
SW from 100 yards out to 12 feet.
Drained the putt.

#5, 375 par 4. Perfectly placed driver to 130, 9i to 6 feet, drained the downhill right to left breaker.

Thursday out playing my home course with my 7 year old I eagled the 14th hole, a 515 yard par 5. Approach shot was 214 with 195 carry over water - hit it 15 feet left of the hole and made the putt. Friday I hit it to 10 feet from 221 yards on the same hole and lipped out the eagle putt. I'm loving my new Adams Super DHy hybrid!

#18 playing at 317 par 4 (downhill) drove the green and stayed on with about 8 feet for eagle...converted! Had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago and got the eagle, but drove it yesterday and ended up with a bogey.

#5 par 5
Drive hit solid but right...then 6 iron out of trees. Went long with sand wedge had 20 footer downhill putt which i proceeded to drain.

birdied two par 5's the old fashioned way with a wedge close, #3 and #18. too bad the rest of the round sucked a$$.

Two birdies yesterday.

bit my drive on 1 to about 95 yards out, flew a half pitching wedge over the green, one hopped the chip into the hole.

The other one was on 8... Hit my drive solid, missed a little bit with the 3deep, had about 110 yards in in the rough, took out a pitching wedge, hit a baby draw to 3 feet, tapped in.

Eagle and two birdies today (27 holes). The eagle and one birdie were chip-in's, another birdie was putting. My first ever eagle!

522 Par 5. Hit 3 wood off the tee poorly. Hit the cart path and ended up with a decent lie. Had about 220 in and hit a 4 iron to pin high in heavy rough. Flopped it out to about 6 feet and made the putt.

made 4 birdies yesterday, ties my record for 18. Was really rolling it well and had some luck for sure!

4 birdies today, and 2 two putt pars where the first putt lipped out, or were 1 inch or less from the cup. Great golf but had very bad luck in the end and finished the round with two double bogeys. Only 3 pars during the round :D

An eagle and a birdie, yesterday - first eagle of the year, for me. Chipped the eagle in from a bit over 40' (estimate). Birdie was a 20+ footer, downhill - breaking right. Finally! I am starting to hit putts "above the hole" on breaking putts - can't make it if it's not going to get there.:D

Had 2 birdies on holes 6 and 9 yesturday. #6 I put a 6i 3 feet short of the flag. This is the first time I birdied that hole at my home course. The 9th hole is a par 5. I took some time to plan out my shot and ended up hitting it where I wanted to (always fun!). I had a blind 30 yard shot over a mound fronting the green which had the pin right behind a ridge in the green. I wanted to be sure i was on the pin side of the ridge. I hit my 64* to the top of the ridge which rolled nicely down to curve around 3 feet behind the pin. Sunk the birdie putt. That felt good.

Back