Equipment Tie In - #TheKing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now keep in mind, that this is just one of the tie ins for this incredible event. If you are unaware of #TheKing, here are all the details of this special event coming to THP in 2014.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?48290-Callaway-amp-THP-TheKing-Details

Contests currently going on for participants and it is going to be a once in a lifetime event for any involved I have a feeling.

Equipment
Each participant will be part of a team that is captained by either HashtagChad or Harry Arnett, both from Callaway Golf. Team meetings, strategy sessions, team drinks and dinners, etc. All part of this special weekend that a select few can be a part of.

Now we are adding (or announcing) that each participant will be receiving equipment as part of this event. Every member will be armed with a new driver to give them the ability to hit it further than they ever have.

And there is still a LOT more coming on this one.

This is going to be. Huge event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should help to stoke the entry fires. All it really took for me was somebody saying it was going to be truly a special event. Since all THP events are special, the fact that this one is placed a notch above in special is enough for me. The rest will take care of itself if chosen.

JM

This event is going to be awesome. To be able to bring the win home for Harry will be amazing. #ImWithHarry #DownWithTheDo

JB dropping bombs on Sunday just like a new Callaway driver will.

Very cool, I have no doubt it's going to be one amazing driver!!

I think that this event is going to be so awesome. With the equipment tie in its only going to sweeten the pot, not that's it's needed but certainly is a perk!

Looking forward to the next round of lucky participants.

Oh that's going to be awesome. X2Hot, Optiforce, and/or "Phil" driver. Love it!

Awesome JB! Can't wait to here more and more about this as time ticks on. Cannot freaking wait for April!

#TheKing just keeps getting better and better. #ImWithHarry

That is awesome & it's just the beginning... Wow

Great venue, great courses, and a THP/Callaway combo driving it all. Throw in all the friendly banter between Harry, Chad, and THPers leading up to it, I think this event will be truly epic.

Awesome!

(see what I did there :D)

All kidding aside, I wish the time frame for this event worked better for me. Will be a blast to follow!!

Another big reason to #GetExcited about this one. Great news for the guys that will be getting to participate in this one. Whoever wins is gonna have to let me hold the belt though. It needs to happen.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Very cool. It will be interesting to see which driver it will be.

Aww snap. Are the participants going to have the option of choosing their weapon of choice between the new lines?

edit: just saw your post in the XHot 2 thread and that answered my question.

#bombdropped

Kinda figured this one with "armed with distance" in the intial post. Think it's pretty awesome. I wonder if there will be a fitting and trial and adjustment to tune it in :)

Awesome way to start my Sunday right here! Hell, a new driver almost covers the event entry fees on it's own, and I have a funny feeling we're not even close to done with announcements for this amazing event. Two more THP'ers are gonna be real happy real soon! Just gotta make sure you pick the right team... #HairynotHarry

Very cool. Someone better tell the course so they can spread the tee times out a just little extra.

Awesome news. Now the question remains- has this driver been released yet?!?!? If this baby does what people have said, it could be a game changer

That sounds promising. Very promising.

Back