The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

THP-logo.jpg
:seemore::quiet:
Awesome teaser!!!

That is an interesting pic. Look forward to finding out what it is. Just a few weeks left before this one. I think my work schedule just cleared up. Thankfully.

I originally thought this was the back of a hat. But, there would be a seam. My guess is that this is either a tee shirt or polo. Whatever it is, it will be awesome.

Can't believe I missed this SeeMore tease! I was pondering SeeMores with Canadan for a bit today at the range. I'm thinking a Z3c would be a great addition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Can't believe I missed this SeeMore tease! I was pondering SeeMores with Canadan for a bit today at the range. I'm thinking a Z3c would be a great addition.

I agree that it would be an excellent addition and it was for me on Monday. Got the smoke diamond, non-adjustable weight version from a THPer. Initial reactions are that it is definitely a keeper!

Couldn't agree more! I'm gonna wait until after this event to see what the boys from putting Mecca tell me, but I'm thinking I'd like to trade my prototype DB4x for a Z3c. I just feel like the straight shaft fits me better.

One MONTH from today the fun starts in Franklin, Tn.!!!
Can't get here quick enough!!!

Really looking forward to this!!

One MONTH from today the fun starts in Franklin, Tn.!!!
Can't get here quick enough!!!

Really looking forward to this!!

Kinda scary really how close we are!!

Wow! This is getting close. I didn't realize it was only a month away. I was just sitting here fretting over the fact that I haven't made any hotel reservations, and then decided to read the details again. Two nights at the Hyatt Place are included! What a deal we got for this weekend!

So Ken's post about accomodations made me realize that it's been so long since the signups for this, that I have completely forgotten the details. I went back to the first post and this has me all fired up again!

The SWAG
Limited Edition SeeMore Putter Cover
$100 Gift Certificate to SeeMore Putters
SeeMore Hat
Triangulator & DVD
And Possibly Even More

So Ken's post about accomodations made me realize that it's been so long since the signups for this, that I have completely forgotten the details. I went back to the first post and this has me all fired up again!

The SWAG
Limited Edition SeeMore Putter Cover
$100 Gift Certificate to SeeMore Putters
SeeMore Hat
Triangulator & DVD
And Possibly Even More

The limited edition putter cover has me absolutely drooling!

Very ready for this experience. Looking forward to meeting some new THP'rs and seeing some old friends. Wish it was this week!

JM

I've been drooling about the whole experience since the extravaganza was first introduced!

Not to take away from any of the other wonderful THP events they have had and are due up this year, but this one was at the top of my list. Can't wait.

Woohoo! Its getting real-er-er!

REMINDER:

Just a reminder, We are covering your room for Friday and Saturday night. If you want to stay extra days, you will have to take that up with the hotel on your own.

Thanks!

Troy!!

Looking forward to hanging out again buddy!

ATTENTION:

First post updated with the roommate list.

REMINDER:

Just a reminder, We are covering your room for Friday and Saturday night. If you want to stay extra days, you will have to take that up with the hotel on your own.

Thanks!

Quoting myself to make sure everyone saw these posts.

Hey Coers! You snore? Just for the record, Ive never woken myself up snoring. That I know of!

JM

Back