2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Awesome work brad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all updated, I removed the "plans" section as everyone has updated it and most everybody has been scheduled for rounds.

There is 1 spot open in Team Dotcom's Morning round, as Mward is only playing 18 that day and he will be playing the afternoon round at Caledonia, so if a volunteer wants to jump in that let me know.

Brad, Wardy, if something occurs so that the new member of DotCom can't join in that round or something else happen to make that two openings, I don't think Mike would mind me saying we would love to both join that group going out. I'd love to do it now but don't want to leave my good buddy mike hanging, heck, he could even take a spot on the team and it'd work great! We will keep tabs on the progress of that round. Thanks for everything Brad!

I say worry about it the closer we get. I'm sure rounds will move around again at least one more time prior to that week.

Brad, Wardy, if something occurs so that the new member of DotCom can't join in that round or something else happen to make that two openings, I don't think Mike would mind me saying we would love to both join that group going out. I'd love to do it now but don't want to leave my good buddy mike hanging, heck, he could even take a spot on the team and it'd work great! We will keep tabs on the progress of that round. Thanks for everything Brad!

Whatever makes it easier on the pairings. I'm good with anything.

Thanks Brad, you're the best!

It's all updated, I removed the "plans" section as everyone has updated it and most everybody has been scheduled for rounds.

Couple things:

-Look at your tee time, it may have changed by 8-10 minutes, I am going to send a PM to everyone with their rounds here at the beginning of July.
-I am calling the course tomorrow, confirming a time for Canadan, WCBM, Mmaynard and Howzat in the 9:30-9:45 range
-I will get a tee time at Caledonia for WardF and mmaynard for Tues PM, probably around 2ish

There is 1 spot open in Team Dotcom's Morning round, as Mward is only playing 18 that day and he will be playing the afternoon round at Caledonia, so if a volunteer wants to jump in that let me know.

Volunteers, I have you guys scheduled for a Volunteer Round in the afternoon at True Blue, it's on the schedule. Nate and Parshooter are scheduled to be with you guys too to make it a 2 4somes.

That should be it, at the beginning of July, I am going to release any empty tee times back to the courses so they can fill them, so please try to have plans hammered out the best you can by then.

You have earned yourself several frosty adult beverages my friend. Thank you so much!

It's been said a bunch, but my boy Brad just needs to know, he's freaking awesome. I know this is more work than we know and I appreciate you taking charge on this one. Drink on me for all the hard work in Myrtle buddy.

Brad....I hate to do this but can you pull me from my Caledonia am spot on Wed and put me into the True Blue foursome with Howzat, WCB, and Canadan? By the looks of the spreadsheet I will be playing 3 rounds at Caledonia and none at True Blue.

Hey Mmaynard, did you want to also switch our time in the afternoon to TB since its the singles location I wanted to play it an extra round also. That would give ya 2 TB 1 Cal

Hey Mmaynard, did you want to also switch our time in the afternoon to TB since its the singles location I wanted to play it an extra round also. That would give ya 2 TB 1 Cal

That works for me.

Is the spot still open for TB at 2:30 on Weds? It'll be cutting it close since I'm getting in at noon or so, but I'd like to get a round in there since it's the singles course.

Last edited:
Is the spot still open for TB at 2:30 on Weds? It'll be cutting it close since I'm getting in at noon or so, but I'd like to get a round in there since it's the singles course.

I'm getting in at the same time, so if you're late I'll be late too, especially since we'll be riding together from the airport. :act-up:

Just saw that I'm playing with Castor, Castor's Friend and Wicked Cool Bearded Man! So excited about that!

I can put you in with Neb, coers and J4U at 2:27 if that works for you?

I can put you in with Neb, coers and J4U at 2:27 if that works for you?

At DotCom consigliere, I approve of this pairing.

#DoWorkDotCom

Sounds good.

Changes made, tee times have been confirmed for mmaynard11 and WardF on Tues PM at True Blue and for Canadan, Howzat, WCBM and mmaynard11 at True Blue Wed AM. I am sending out a PM to the captains and volunteers shortly with all the tee times for each member to pass on to their team.

I will be releasing the empty tee times back to the courses on Thursday.

Bumping this bad boy one more time, releasing those empty tee times later today, looks like everyone who has rounds scheduled are set. See you cats in 3 weeks!

Thanks for all that work Brad.

JM

Thanks Brad, much appreciated dude.

Looks good to me Brad, Thanks for doing this Brad!!!

Strong work B-Rad. Thanks for handling.

Thanks for the work on this brad. Can't wait to see these amazing courses in person.

Thanks again buddy!!

Back