#OutingApproved - Ocean City THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This weekend is the THP Invitational in Ocean City and the sold out event will feature the new #OutingApproved campaign. Each of the 40 golfers participating will immediately become Outing Approved of course, for coming out and having a great time. However to go along with that, we have some fun T-Shirts made up if you complete a task while out there.

Details of the event can be found in this thread.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-4-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

Here is a picture of the T-Shirt that will go to those that qualify.
TShirt-S.jpg

Most THP events will have #OutingApproved earning options, and in this one, it is going to be a bit of fun. THP will select one of the par 3 holes and the goal is simple. Hit the green and you get a shirt. Miss the green, and you don't. Of course the rest of the competition with prizes is open and available, but as an added bonus, a brand new #OutingApproved T-Shirt could be going home with you.

For the rest of the Saturday round, I will be driving around the course and offering other possible scenarios where one could earn the unique prize.

Enjoy the day everybody and we look forward to seeing everybody in Ocean City for the THP Invitational #4 sponsored by Bridgestone Golf.

This is a nice twist! I had a feeling it might come down to a par 3. Good luck guys... Get that iron game sharpened up.

Good luck fellas. Sheding the #internetgolfer image one GIR at a time.

Pretty cool! I'd like to see all 40 of you hit the green.

Very nice, love the par 3 option!

ugh...a GIR, my kryptonite!

can't wait to try though!

Good luck to everyone on getting #OutingApproved! It definitely gets the fire burning when you step up to hit the shot.

Will be following along for sure.

JM

This to me is tougher than hitting the fairway. Good luck guys.

Super cool. I can't wait to see the other opportunities attendees get to earn them.

This looks like fun and hopefully I am up for the challenge!

awesome, I'll have a nice T shirt

JB - We almost made your prediction in TN. Is there an estimate for this event?

JM

Called it! Nice! You boys have fun out there!

JB - We almost made your prediction in TN. Is there an estimate for this event?

JM

No prediction from me now, but I want all 40 to hit it.

I now know what I've gotta practice today. Irons, irons, irons. Should be easy with my trusty Apex!

According to my analytics, I've got about a 30% chance of picking one of these up on a par 3 :)

Last edited:
What a great incentive to hone in on those shots! Nice touch JB!

Love the contest of hitting the par 3. I hope all 40 get a shirt. That would be awesome.

And if you guys want to hear more about it, check out the SeeMore live update thread or the #OutingApproved thread to see how and who got a shirt.

Wonder how long the hole will play?

14518468143_a0517638d9_o.png

Oh this will be fun for sure need to practice iron shots and get the yardage right

This is going to be cool, definitely going to be a lot of iron practice for me tomorrow, also if I get a round in, definitely taking a few shots off the tee on par 3s.

Very cool, can't wait to hear how many THPers earn one.

Hitting a par 3 in reg eh? Can't wait to see who earns a shirt.

Back