THP FF League 2 Playoffs

Hey guys, this is a tremendous day in the Calloway FF house. I really want to thank my mom and dad, Jesus, my manager, and Glen Coffee. Without them I would not have had this opportunity. I want to say good luck Doo Doo....if you win...please send me the wedge anyway. I will not be smack talking at all in this because I havent all season, lets keep this clean and fair...oh, and please feel free to sit any of your starters so I have a chance.

Can someone tell me who doo doo is? Who owns that team?

Can someone tell me who doo doo is? Who owns that team?

Fildini....you remember hearing doo doo at the outting every 5 minutes?

Fildini....you remember hearing doo doo at the outting every 5 minutes?

No, I dont. But I am glad. League 2 was quieter this year, so I had no idea who was who in terms of teams. Congrats you too, making the championship is a great feat and bragging rights are awesome. I know some think unless you win its nothing, but in these larger leagues, those are usually guys that finished behind you...hehe

Thanks JB, I do have to admit something, I said it when we drafted, my wife did the initial draft and then I have done the team management...I am actually very proud of her

No, I dont. But I am glad. League 2 was quieter this year, so I had no idea who was who in terms of teams. Congrats you too, making the championship is a great feat and bragging rights are awesome. I know some think unless you win its nothing, but in these larger leagues, those are usually guys that finished behind you...hehe

yes, league 2 was significantly quieter, it was nice. he's not the bragging type JB, never has been. he has enjoyed co-owning w/his wife. she's all into it.

One-T,

Congrats to you and your team on whooping Static making it to the championship! I wish you luck in the championship!

You are a cool cat and a worthy adversary! I aint gonna be talking smack either, I haven't all year, and I don't want to jinx anything.

Whomever wins has to bring the wegde to the outing for divot-mat part 2.

One thing is for sure...I now know what the F a Catamount is!

Doo doo!

Just getting to the finals is huge in a 14 team league, it's tough for sure...evidently too tough for me...but never the doormats, let's talk about the titans facing off this week! Go get em boys, hopefully we see a real high scoring game like you both did in the semi's! Good luck to both of you.

huh? i don't get it. is that a broken record? you mean i mention how much talk went on in league 1 FF thread? i mean, there was a whole play by play for the slump buster bowl. i love league 2!

i hope my little brother eats doo doo for breakfast!

A great accomplishment One-t and fidini!!! This has been a fun league to be part of all season. Getting to the championship round in 14 team league is definately an accomplishment and you two should both feel like winners already cause you are. Now it is just about bragging rights and who gets that shiny new wedge. :)

huh? i don't get it. is that a broken record? you mean i mention how much talk went on in league 1 FF thread? i mean, there was a whole play by play for the slump buster bowl. i love league 2!

You eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast?

Ha ha..

One-T,

Congrats to you and your team on whooping Static making it to the championship! I wish you luck in the championship!

You are a cool cat and a worthy adversary! I aint gonna be talking smack either, I haven't all year, and I don't want to jinx anything.

Whomever wins has to bring the wegde to the outing for divot-mat part 2.

One thing is for sure...I now know what the F a Catamount is!

Doo doo!

Good luck to you too my friend!!! I will say, that wedge will not see grass, sand, or a divot mat...straight collection.

Just getting to the finals is huge in a 14 team league, it's tough for sure...evidently too tough for me...but never the doormats, let's talk about the titans facing off this week! Go get em boys, hopefully we see a real high scoring game like you both did in the semi's! Good luck to both of you.

Thanks, I hope it is a high scoring game as well

Congrats to Callaway and Doo Doo. Job well done.

Ray Rice, on the other hand, can kiss my lilly white a$$.

Thanks buddy...yes, RR finally paid off!

Well this one is in the books, congratulations to Doo Doo Brown (aka Fildini) for winning the 2010 FFL League #2 Title, he's ahead 119 to 106 over Calloways Catamounts and Doo Doo still has LeSean McCoy waiting in wings. Doo Doo you had a great team all season, congrats!

Back