Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

You signed up yet buddy?
I'm gonna have to be Maverick holding on the flight desk for this one...I'm not going to know till later so might have to depend on someone dropping out if I do go. Just the way it works out for me in May. I know the risks but just can't do it right now.

You don't mean myself and Jersey Nate styling in our Loud Mouth shorts do ya :bulgy-eyes:?
Oh yea...I forgot about that....take some good pics OG!!!

We are getting closer to the outing. I actually am talking with my road trip buddies tonight so I can put my vacation days on the calendar at work. I'm getting excited for spring.

You don't mean myself and Jersey Nate styling in our Loud Mouth shorts do ya :bulgy-eyes:?

yea yea yea. I'm looking for someone to make me a pair of loud mouth overalls, to wear this year :D

Hey OG check this out.. I went to Loudmouth site and they have a "made to order" section. They don't show overalls but perhaps you can talk with them about having something made up special. Ya never know.

Here is the link:

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com

Nate.. they also have one for the Cowboys there.

Hey OG check this out.. I went to Loudmouth site and they have a "made to order" section. They don't show overalls but perhaps you can talk with them about having something made up special. Ya never know.

Here is the link:

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com

Nate.. they also have one for the Cowboys there.

Thanks buddy for the reference :D. You might as well get you a pair and join us :alien:

Should I be shopping for travel bags for my clubs or FedEx them over to the resort?

Should I be shopping for travel bags for my clubs or FedEx them over to the resort?

That I would say s a personal preference my friend. Either option would work out, I guess it would come down to amount of time you plan to travel with your clubs in the next 3-5 years. If that number is lmorevthan say10-15 times I would look to the travel bag. If you do go the bag route DEFINITLY get a stiff arm, no question about it.

If you do go the bag route DEFINITLY get a stiff arm, no question about it.

Absolutely agree on the stiff arm for the travel bag. My clubs recently returned with me from Spain and the head of the stiff arm was broken. Saved my driver. Club Glove sent me two replacement heads for free right away.

Absolutely agree on the stiff arm for the travel bag. My clubs recently returned with me from Spain and the head of the stiff arm was broken. Saved my driver. Club Glove sent me two replacement heads for free right away.

I would say a stiff arm would depend on the type of travel bag that is purchased.

I would say a stiff arm would depend on the type of travel bag that is purchased.

Of course, the hard shell cases wouldn't need one but I've never been a fan of those. Too big and bulky.

Of course, the hard shell cases wouldn't need one but I've never been a fan of those. Too big and bulky.
I agree the hard cases are big and bulky. My stiff arm worked awesome last year.

We pretty much got our road trip planned. We are starting the journey to Florida on Tuesday night. Can anybody say "Road Trip".

We pretty much got our road trip planned. We are starting the journey to Florida on Tuesday night. Can anybody say "Road Trip".

So what time will you be picking me up?

Hmmmm let me think on it for awhile.....

You better behave yourself Mr. Drops . :deadhorse: You of all people should know the woodshed will be on the premises and your name is already written on the Toom of Doom :D.

You can hop in if you want. But we are playing Disney courses on Monday.

Thanks, I may talk with you further. I haven't decided how I'm going down yet. The Disney courses wouldn't be a problem as I have played them numerous times, but I may be boycotting them due to the new ownership.

I was a Disney Vacation Club Member and one of the perks was the Golf Card they offered. Pay $50 for the card for a year and you got golf for you and 3 playing partners for $49 after 10 and $89 before 10 so it was a great deal. Now that Arnold Palmer Golf took over they got rid of the card and only offer a discount "of up to 35%" depending on tee times, time of year and other factors. Rounds range from $108 to $165 now so even with the 35% off the cheapest I could play is $70 and they have yet to let anyone know of how the discounts are going to work. Also it says playing partners may play at the discounted rate but may have to pay an additional $10 based on times, courses, etc.

I'm in so much new territory here. I'm going to need a travel bag and a stiff arm, and golfing shorts.....I'm lost already! :bananadance:

I have a removable shaft driver and I started taking my driver head off and putting it in my bag when I travel. I worked for an airline in the past and I know how bag some bags can be treated.

I have a removable shaft driver and I started taking my driver head off and putting it in my bag when I travel. I worked for an airline in the past and I know how bag some bags can be treated.

Oooh... This is a great tip! I will do this and still the stiff arm.

I'm in so much new territory here. I'm going to need a travel bag and a stiff arm, and golfing shorts.....I'm lost already! :bananadance:

The clothes is the one thing I'm concerned on. I don't have the best golf wardrobe as it is. Gonna have to do some shopping.

The clothes is the one thing I'm concerned on. I don't have the best golf wardrobe as it is. Gonna have to do some shopping.

My motto is "Loud and Proud" when it comes to golf attire !

Don't forget the SPF 50 sun screen, you will need to get it once you arrive being as you don't wear shorts normally, the airlines will just throw it away if they find it in your luggage.

You guys will have tons of fun, lots of good times with good peeps.

Don't forget the SPF 50 sun screen, you will need to get it once you arrive being as you don't wear shorts normally, the airlines will just throw it away if they find it in your luggage.

He can put it in his checked in bag, just not the carry on. He'll just be a little pink in the time it takes to get out of the airport and into his transportation.

Back