WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
dupapecrazy
[/URL][/IMG]

6e355f68.jpg

I have changed a few clubs out. Plus, I hadn't posted any pics of the FGP and the Heavy Wood in the bag. Staff bags are awesome.

DSC00293.jpg

My boy Blu, how do you like your 48, 52, 56 wedge combo?

My boy Blu, how do you like your 48, 52, 56 wedge combo?

Love them. I had a huge gap with the Ci11s. After talking with the course pro, we decided that there really is nothing that I need a 60* for. So we got rid of the LW. Added the 48*. I like having my wedges match. So I went all in with matching wedges. I am really confident with my gaps now.

Love them. I had a huge gap with the Ci11s. After talking with the course pro, we decided that there really is nothing that I need a 60* for. So we got rid of the LW. Added the 48*. I like having my wedges match. So I went all in with matching wedges. I am really confident with my gaps now.

Cool deal. I am trying to decide if I want to up the lost 1 or 2* or keep it the same. I just need to zone in my distances for now and see how it jives with me PW. My previous wedge set up was 50* and 60* so it is a completely new setup for me

Holy crap those wedges look really awesome, great set up! I think the masters edition putter and the Machspeeds look intimidating!

They aren't all shiny and my bag doesn't stand good for pics. But thought with the final addition of the 588's I would post it up:

The covers are really good quality and I got them really cheap, so I labeled them myself. Very easy to take on and off during shots
6-18-12002.jpg

6-18-12001.jpg

6-18-12003.jpg

6-18-12007.jpg

6-18-12005.jpg

My bag is ALMOST complete. Once the 50* wedge arrives, I am set for battle!

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

Gorgeous bag there, Cookie.

wow Mc Cooke, that bag looks great!

Cookie that is beautiful! I am in love with the look of the j40's!

Holy crap those wedges look really awesome, great set up! I think the masters edition putter and the Machspeeds look intimidating!

Hey thanks man I would have never thought I would have a setup like this when I started a year ago. They do kinda look mean in there, just wish they played that way.

New update. I'm hoping to get some new irons somewhat soon, and either a new 60* or possibly a whole new set of wedges, but we will see. On to my bag, the specific contents are in my signature so look there if you're interested.

Whole thing:
Spoiler
IMG_1823.jpg

Driver:
Spoiler
IMG_1831.jpg

3 Wood:

Spoiler
IMG_1829.jpg

Hybrid:
Spoiler
IMG_1832.jpg

Irons:
Spoiler
IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

Wedges:
Spoiler
IMG_1824.jpg

Putter:
Spoiler
IMG_1828.jpg

Those look awesome! Can't get rid of that 60 huh, it's really fun to use.

Those look awesome! Can't get rid of that 60 huh, it's really fun to use.

Well I got the two Clevelands for free playing in my mom's company tournament. I've never been a fan of Cleveland wedges (or Cleveland in general) but for free it doesn't get much better. To be honest, I really want the new Callaway wedges, or maybe the SM4's.

Well I got the two Clevelands for free playing in my mom's company tournament. I've never been a fan of Cleveland wedges (or Cleveland in general) but for free it doesn't get much better. To be honest, I really want the new Callaway wedges, or maybe the SM4's.

Those Cleveland wedges are really awesome and free is good! Did you see any difference in spin over the vokeys and the xFTs?

Those Cleveland wedges are really awesome and free is good! Did you see any difference in spin over the vokeys and the xFTs?

Haven't really had the chance to see them in action yet, but I'll let you know when I get some good course time with them.

Haven't really had the chance to see them in action yet, but I'll let you know when I get some good course time with them.

Awesome, The zip groves are supposed to be top of the line haha. Nice to see you got some awesome stuff for so cheap!

Morgan Cup bag is almost complete:

09f33bd2.jpg
14e2b1dd.jpg
9df2f3c8.jpg

That bag is sexy, Howzat! The actual bag, and the clubs....pretty damn sweet, dude.

Here is my PING Pioneer cart bag. The towel is an old Ben Hogan one I got years ago which I still really like.

IMG_1921.jpg

Here is a better shot at the clubs. The i20's have lead tape to get them to D2. I'll be sending them to PING this winter to have the CTP changed out. The Titleist and Wishon head covers actually match pretty well.

IMG_1922.jpg

No head covers:

IMG_1923.jpg

A few shots of the Wishon 775HS. I thought I'd post a couple as it's hard to find good pics of these on the internet. Note the split sole which gives it more iron like turf interaction, especially in the rough. Another nice feature is the .83 COR head.

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Well, that's it. I'm pretty happy with the set up right now.

Mike

Nice bag Mike! We're going to have a pretty similar setup I think.

Would love to see pictures of everyone's Morgan Cup bags if possible!

Dang Howzat, I love the yellow masters staff bag you picked up! That would be cool if you could use it for a round at the MC haha. Those J40s look beautiful congrats on the morgan cup stuff!
Morgan Cup bag is almost complete:

09f33bd2.jpg
14e2b1dd.jpg
9df2f3c8.jpg

Wow that Yellow Bridgestone is more then amazing man!! I would so play that if i was a Bridgestone gamer! It remind me of Marc Andre Fleuerys old yellow pads :p

Couple sharp looking Bridgestone set up Howzat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back