What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Rossa Tour Monaco back today :) Finally bent so that I can putt with it.

Ordered a 910D2 with RIP x-stiff shaft 44.5". Damn you SethO for letting me hit your D2, lol

Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue #4. After a range session and playing it on the course and liking what I saw, I dropped the hammer on one ASAP.

--
tapatalk

Bought a pair of all white Adidas Powerband 3.0 shoes.
Dem thangs is sessy!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Picked up the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour driver I ordered online at Golfsmith today. Got a double discount, too, so it only came to $144.49! Details here.

Picked up the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour driver I ordered online at Golfsmith today. Got a double discount, too, so it only came to $144.49! Details here.

Thats a great buy there! Love that driver.

Miyazaki Kusala blue with a slight tweak to the shaft profile. I think we're going to have a winner here

Also just wanted to give a shout out to the Miyazaki customer support/remote fitting team. Had a great chat with them about how their shafts match others and how we could tweak the codes to get it close to another shaft I love but with better properties to me. These guys really know their stuff.

Now if only they make the Kusala line into hybrid shafts...

Scored a $50 dollar golf shirt for $20 and a $10 dollar pair of plaid golf shorts at bealls a few minutes ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a 2010 Ogio Syncro bag for $75! Still brand new with the tags on it...I was getting ready to leave the course this morning and was looking at the bags they had and talking to the head pro and told him I needed a new bag...he went in the back and came out with it and told me they had special ordered it for somebody last year and they never picked it up and they just found it doing inventory a week or so ago. It's the stealth...all black model....not the color I would have chosen...but for $75 bucks I can live with it!!

I went to Dicks in Macon today and he let me hold the 43 Ghost Spiker putter until my backorder comes in from TGW.com. I just take him the putter that is on back order to the store once it arrives and get my money refunded to my account..... I am stoked to say the least!!!

I went to Dicks in Macon today and he let me hold the 43 Ghost Spiker putter until my backorder comes in from TGW.com. I just take him the putter that is on back order to the store once it arrives and get my money refunded to my account..... I am stoked to say the least!!!

Sweet - really looking forward to your thoughts on this one OG!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sweet - really looking forward to your thoughts on this one OG!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will have it on the course tomorrow however it will take several rounds to get this puppy in the zone. Hopefully by the Georgia Get Together in October she will be dialed in!

2 boxes of Q-Star White $44.00.

a yellow and orange pair of alignment sticks from lowes... best $4 ive ever spent in game improvement/practice equipment in a long time

I never even thought of Lowe's. I dropped $15 on alignment sticks this afternoon at Golfsmith. For the extra $11 I get a Hank Haney sticker on them though. Ugh.

^u7

I have a 43" Ghost Spider on backorder with TGW too. Have used a 41 at Edwin Watts, and it goes right in the cup every time no matter what. Feels like cheating.
Mine isn't getting here till after 9/30 TGW tells me. I haven't found a live 43 GS in any store in this area.

I never even thought of Lowe's. I dropped $15 on alignment sticks this afternoon at Golfsmith. For the extra $11 I get a Hank Haney sticker on them though. Ugh.

That $11 is well worth it for the Hank Haney sticker

Wow... I am still in shock... scored a mint set of Srixon I-506 irons 3-pw DG S-300 Japan shafts, plus a W-506 driver (with headcover) from a local Craigslister for $150 for both!!! I can hardly wait to hit the range tomorrow!! Probably only 2 or 3 of the irons have ever been hit, and the driver looks pristine as well!

lol... thats a pricey sticker even if its HH's name
at first i went to home depot but the sticks they had there had like bike reflectors on them hahaha

2 Dozen Bridgestone 330 RX. The blind ball testing was great. Now lets see if it performs the same with the logos on.

Marc Quesadilla had some of these and they look awesome in person

during the weekend i bought a regripping kit and placed a new grip on my driver first time in my life;) worked out nicely!

milehighgolfer offered me a great deal on a 3 wood shaft identical to my driver shaft (also purchased from him) should see it sometime this week, looking forward to installing it in the octane 3 wood.

Marc Quesadilla had some of these and they look awesome in person

they sure did. They looked much better than his skateboard shoes he wore last time we played hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back