What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dozen Wilson DUOs

Bought a dozen Lethals from Amazon lightning deals.

Used R11s, £50. Couldn't say no at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping I20 irons always been a ping man excited about a new set of irons to hit.

Super stroke ultra slim for my Rife, black & blue NDMC grip for my amp cell, dozen top flite gamer tour balls, and some new tees. Not a bad haul, and it's nice to improve the color coordination of my bag.

Picked myself up some TaylorMade ATV wedges for $100, a 56* & 60*. Secondhand but in good nick. Can't wait to hit them.

I snagged my first pair of Vokeys. So excited to have great short game weapons, now about that great short game...haha

Purchased a used 54 degree TaylorMade ATV wedge...will get a new GP Tour Wrap grip for it when it arrives and get it ready for hopefully a little use over the winter.

Got a Cleveland Robusto off the bay yesterday. I know it's an older club, but got it for $10, plus shipping, so figured hey why not. And it looks to be in near mint condition. It looks like a style I'll like. Anyone have any experience with these?

Just picked up a bunch of apparel on a Black Friday pre-sale. Pants, sweater, toques, belt, shirt. I love America!

set of 714 CB 4 to 9 , 2 degrees upright , 1/2 over , stiff soft-stepped, winn dri tec wraps-- should be here today

Two THP drawstring backpacks.

pumagloves.jpg

Puma Performance has been my favourite glove this year so picked up a plain one and thought I'd give the all-weather version a go as well.
The synthetic feels synthetic but pretty good and a great fit.

adidas360.jpg

Powerband 4s finally lost the battle after serving awesomely for over a year.
Hopefully these provide similar service.
(and an absolute steal at more than 60% off full price)

Ooooh, they've started evening deliveries, must be the festive season....

ballsnov.jpg

mizzyballs1.jpg
mizzyballs2.jpg

A new SKLZ Glide Pad Divot Simulator. I'm setting up a practice spot in my garage. Save a little cash on the driving range. Still have to go check ball flight from time to time, but I can hit balls in the garage to keep tuned up without paying range fees. My son will use it too.

71VNCw69CfL._SL1500_.jpg

Just picked up a mint 913 17° hybrid from the bay

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

A new SKLZ Glide Pad Divot Simulator. I'm setting up a practice spot in my garage. Save a little cash on the driving range. Still have to go check ball flight from time to time, but I can hit balls in the garage to keep tuned up without paying range fees. My son will use it too.

71VNCw69CfL._SL1500_.jpg

Be sure to let us know how this works for you. I've been pondering something like this to take to all of the crappy ranges around here with 100 year old mats. Seems like all of the heated ranges have mediocre mats.

Thanks to the Daily Deal thread, 4 Adidas US Open shirts arrived today. Great deal, 4 for $89.
2a9yzeme.jpg

Went Christmas Shopping after my conference let out early...and ended up buying a 2 gallon air compressor. Now off to the Pure website for the Grip Gun.

adidas360.jpg

Powerband 4s finally lost the battle after serving awesomely for over a year.
Hopefully these provide similar service.
(and an absolute steal at more than 60% off full price)

These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. Once you get them broken in to your feet they will blow your powerbands away.

Bought a week and a half old Nike VR_S Covert driver from a guy who used it for one round and about 40 range balls. He paid AU$260 (and gave me the receipt), I took it off his hands for AU$150! It now joins the Covert 3 hybrid and 3 wood in my bag to create one big happy family :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

Grabbed a pair of the Linkswear golf shoes from the deal of the day thread

Bought an Odyssey ProType Black #2 that I don't need.

Golftec Swing Evaluation

Now pondering lesson packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back