What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy but my Methond Drone arrived today. Now to decide what I roll on Sunday.

Yesterday, not today, I placed an order with USGA for the Eagle Headcover and the USA putter cover. My theme lately has been the red, white and blue. Patriotic feelings these days because...I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm also looking for a red, white and blue stand bag to put in play next year.

Picked up a Nike 2012 VR Pro Forged 56* black oxide wedge off the bay today. The clevelands and I will be parting ways after this season. Back to the Nike's and KBS Hi-Rev's that worked so well for me last year. Holding off on replacing my lob wedge until I see what Nike has to offer with their new toe-sweep wedge.

Not exactly golf gear but I got my package of 41 cigars to stock back up for next season.

This came in today from Fairway Styles. JB copied me with the gamma blue model.

u2ubu5ut.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Golftec Swing Evaluation

Now pondering lesson packages

Nice purchase and ponder. You are gonna need it. Team hackers FTW.

Bought an Odyssey White Hot Pro #5 putter all I can say is awesome used it in the shop then took it straight to the course 1st hole sunk a 4 metere putt no 3 putts for the round very very happy with this putter I hope it stays that way after the honeymoon is over.

Picked up an amp cell driver with tour ad bb6 shaft for $98 from global golf ! Also grabbed a amp cell 3-4 hybrid with kuro kage for $64 and a 3 iron 588 mt for $33 - crazy good deals.

Picked up an amp cell driver with tour ad bb6 shaft for $98 from global golf ! Also grabbed a amp cell 3-4 hybrid with kuro kage for $64 and a 3 iron 588 mt for $33 - crazy good deals.

Sweet deal. How much is postage to over here?

Bought myself a new driver and 6 dozen balls that were on sale.

Cleveland XL 9.0 Miyazaki B.Asha 4S - R1199.99 ($117.35)
6 dozen 2013 Nike 20XI X golf balls - R149.99 ($14.67) per dozen

Well pleased with these purchases. :bananadance:

While picking up my ordered 714 AP1 set at Golf Town-Sudbury. I purchased a new set of iron covers and a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX Optic Yellow.

4 dozen bridgestone tour b330 personalized for ~120 shipped. From world wide golf shops, 20% off with coupon "save20"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

$44 usd which is very cheap

Tha is cheap. Im guessing they are second hand clubs? Do they have pictures of the actual clubs?

I found the last dozen of Q Stars at Academy Sports last night. Paid $2.98 for a dozen.

Didn't buy them but got a new pair of Adidas golf shoes. I'm wearing them around the house to try and break them in before tomorrows round.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

While picking up my ordered 714 AP1 set at Golf Town-Sudbury. I purchased a new set of iron covers and a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX Optic Yellow.

Nice pick up Daabii!! Looking forward to your thoughts on the AP1s.

I found the last dozen of Q Stars at Academy Sports last night. Paid $2.98 for a dozen.

I missed how this works! Could you elaborate please

Bridgestone J40 hybrid, 3 wood and also the J40 wedges.

Bridgestone J40 hybrid, 3 wood and also the J40 wedges.

Awesome! I cant speak about the 3 wood but the hybo and wedges are the best Ive ever used by a wide margin. Especially the wedges...they are magical.

I missed how this works! Could you elaborate please

They are the 2012 models. They went on clearance in August. I found a dozen stashed in with the 2013 models. The 2013s say new on the package, the 2012s don't. Scanned the box and it came up with $2.98. It felt like stealing!!!

bushnell-hybrid-laser-gps-rangefinder.jpg

I found this on EBay for $285. I told my wife to get it for my Christmas present. I should have it in next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back