Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Everything is collected and going out tomorrow!

Same here.. Looking for a box so I don't have to donate more money to USPS then I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am showing 5 as delivered and 1 scheduled for today. 12 more days to get them shipped.

gonna get mine out today or tomorrow.

Alright, I've got the final set ready to ship, need to get it packaged today!!!

Nate.. That's just awesome man..

BZ-hCqUCYAAL5-W.jpg:large

Chesty seemed to know a lot about my collecting habits. These Vegas Golf Game chips are outstanding. And the Scotty Pivot tool. WOW! I have a Scotty Putter Cover with a slot waiting for it. Thank you Chesty.

That's pretty awesome there MM. Good to see that your Scotty cover is complete :blob:

Ok so I gave the package to my wife to mail out. She has the address information & the one thing was to not put who sent it on the package.

Well no sooner than I send the tracking number to DD & my wife tells me she forgot to remove the sender information & my name is on the box!!!! So to my THP brother, I tried to stay anonymous, but hope you enjoy your gift.

Tapping away on my iPhone

It happens Michael so don't fret over it. Always a few will be able to tell who sent the package but most will be guessing. It is all about having fun.

Package has been sent!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh. went to ship it this morning but i forgot my wallet. will ship out later this evening if i have time. if not today, friday.

According to ups my last gift was delivered. Will mail Monday after returning from trip.

Sent mine today. Should arrive at least before Christmas.

12 have been shipped 5 delivered and 1 is out for delivery in Parker Co today. :smile:

Just walked out of the post office from shipping mine; PM sent DD. thanks again!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I sent mine Monday.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm not saying one way or the other... Secret all the way, fa la lala la. :D

I think I had my gift arrive yesterday. I won't be opening it till my gift goes out. It came from Galveston Texas. Didn't feel like vodka so I'm at a loss. Lol

I think I had my gift arrive yesterday. I won't be opening it till my gift goes out. It came from Galveston Texas. Didn't feel like vodka so I'm at a loss. Lol

hummmmmmm Texas means I'm guessing tequila Kevin.

Finally all parts of my gift came in today. I'll be shipping Friday for obvious reasons!

Everything for mine came in today. Pleasantly surprised on that as I was expecting it next week.

Have some ideas floating around, will decide finally this afternoon and ship either tomorrow or Monday.

Got all this sweet stuff yesterday with a very sweet and funny letter! Thanks Secret Santa!!!!!:clapp:

20131126_153620-1.jpg

Very nice!!

Back