Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Playing rock manor in Wilmington tomorrow (20th) at 10:52am for $20 on EZLINKS. Spots are still open

I think this is the first season since we met that I have not played Rock Manor, have fun!

First time for me to play Rock Manor this year. Matt is also playing

Actually I don't think he sliced at all today. A couple of hooks but he hit some bomb drives in the 250+ range. Was a slowwwwwww round. There was a big frost delay so everything got backed up Course was in a great shape for November

Nice, let me know how his slice is.

I played White Clay Creek yesterday. TBH, I almost like it playing better in the colder weather, as there was very little CPO, green fees were low, and the course was empty. Also, this place gets so humid in the summer because of the surrounding wetlands.

They're gonna stay open the entire winter (for the first time), so I'll be going back a few times to take advantage when weather permits.

Actually I don't think he sliced at all today. A couple of hooks but he hit some bomb drives in the 250+ range. Was a slowwwwwww round. There was a big frost delay so everything got backed up Course was in a great shape for November

Nice, I am assuming you shot a 70? Miss playing with Matt.

I played White Clay Creek yesterday. TBH, I almost like it playing better in the colder weather, as there was very little CPO, green fees were low, and the course was empty. Also, this place gets so humid in the summer because of the surrounding wetlands.

They're gonna stay open the entire winter (for the first time), so I'll be going back a few times to take advantage when weather permits.

I really like WCC. Even though its right off the road it seems sort of secluded and there aren't houses on it, plus its usually in good shape.

White Clay has had some great deals on Golfnow lately

I really like WCC. Even though its right off the road it seems sort of secluded and there aren't houses on it, plus its usually in good shape.

It's also pretty cool when they're racing the ponies; they run right by the cart path from the Second to Third holes. It was in pretty good shape too so held up well this year.

White Clay has had some great deals on Golfnow lately

Yeah I think we both paid $25 or something. I'll take that every time for that course.

Yes when the green fees are less then the cost of the balls lost - it is a good deal!!!

It's also pretty cool when they're racing the ponies; they run right by the cart path from the Second to Third holes. It was in pretty good shape too so held up well this year.

Yeah I think we both paid $25 or something. I'll take that every time for that course.

Awesome that they are staying open. There were a few weekends last winter that we traveled into Delaware to find a course that was open. I do remember late last year WCC only had tips or front tees open so we played the tips and it was insane for me, I wound up trying to pitch to the other tee boxes so I could hit my 3 wood or a hybrid lol.

Also they have a Golf Galaxy right by it which is pretty cool not having sales tax.

There is now a Golfsmith, plus the Golf Galaxy and a Dicks within a few miles of the course. Great tax free shopping!!

how far south in Delaware do you travel to play? Back Creek in Middletown is open all winter and has been in pretty good shape all season.

Awesome that they are staying open. There were a few weekends last winter that we traveled into Delaware to find a course that was open. I do remember late last year WCC only had tips or front tees open so we played the tips and it was insane for me, I wound up trying to pitch to the other tee boxes so I could hit my 3 wood or a hybrid lol.

Also they have a Golf Galaxy right by it which is pretty cool not having sales tax.

I played today at Great Gorge. I had the first tee time and played by myself. They had a $33 special, play as much as you can. I played 54 holes in 6 hours! Great day. I shot 82, 78, 78.

By the time I got home I could barely get out of the car my legs and back were so tight.

There is now a Golfsmith, plus the Golf Galaxy and a Dicks within a few miles of the course. Great tax free shopping!!

how far south in Delaware do you travel to play? Back Creek in Middletown is open all winter and has been in pretty good shape all season.

Back Creek was the farthest south we went last year. We had a putting contest across a frozen pond there.

I played today at Great Gorge. I had the first tee time and played by myself. They had a $33 special, play as much as you can. I played 54 holes in 6 hours! Great day. I shot 82, 78, 78.

By the time I got home I could barely get out of the car my legs and back were so tight.

Wow that's some serious golf in this cold. We got in 36 at Broad Run yesterday. I shot a 127 then a 91 craziest back to back round I have had. I think I lost over a dozen balls the first round.

Me and 2 of my buddies are playing Twisted Dune on Friday 11/29 @ 8:48 we got the GolfNow hot deal $34. According to GolfNow there is still 1 spot left if anyone wants to jump in.

We are going to try and play 36. Hopefully no frost and quick pace.

Just joined THP. Live in Princeton. Glad to see there's a central Jersey contingency! I used to be a member at Royce Brook in Hillsborough but I recently left. It would be nice to hook up with some THP members in the area.

Welcome to THP! There is a pretty good number of folks in NJ and PA that get together every now and then. Let us know any time you're looking for a round and hopefully you can make the next meet up!

Just joined THP. Live in Princeton. Glad to see there's a central Jersey contingency! I used to be a member at Royce Brook in Hillsborough but I recently left. It would be nice to hook up with some THP members in the area.

A bunch of us play at mercer Oaks and other courses in the area all the time. Welcome!

Wow that's some serious golf in this cold. We got in 36 at Broad Run yesterday. I shot a 127 then a 91 craziest back to back round I have had. I think I lost over a dozen balls the first round.
just registered here on THP. glad to be here. I just played Broad Run 2 weeks ago, really nice course. was very challenging. seemed any tee shots right were lost in woods. i ended up shooting a 95 which i was happy with here.

i live just south of philly, and am always looking to go out and play. hope to meet some of you guys soon.

Welcome, buddy. We just need this freakish cold weather to get out of here and then we'll all be back out there.

Might play Tuesday morning at mercer if anyone is interested

Thinking of getting a round in this Sunday if anyone is interested. Would rather around mid afternoon when its warmer. Giants have the late game so shouldn't be a problem for you anti DVR folks!

You tee off mid afternoon and you'll only get in 9

Back