The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story. This morning at 6:30 we were walking the dogs and it was 66* out. I had a jacket on.

If it's 66˚ outside, there's a solid chance I'm golfing in shorts. :D

True story. This morning at 6:30 we were walking the dogs and it was 66* out. I had a jacket on.

Ugh.

I went outside this morning without a jacket on. It was 18*. Stupid detached garage.

Sorry about that buddy.

It was 60 degree and raining this morning when I left. Kinda similar to FL.....

It was 60 degree and raining this morning when I left. Kinda similar to FL.....

Yeah. Exactly the same. No reason to contemplate that move anymore.

True story: The sun briefly poked out of the clouds a few minutes ago. Excited about hitting balls, I quickly checked the afternoon forecast: 34* with 20+mph wind. Awesome.

Although, thanks to my Grandaddy prep, I chose not to train for the Thanksgiving Half Marathon in Atlanta. Race time temp tomorrow: 28*. I'm feeling really good about not running that race. I think I'll make some doughnuts to celebrate.

Man, Sarasota only has a low tonight of 51. Gonna be 38 for me tonight/tomorrow morning. Brutal difference.

Man, Sarasota only has a low tonight of 51. Gonna be 38 for me tonight/tomorrow morning. Brutal difference.

They figure most in your area can huddle up with the other 19 people in their 1 bedroom.

I kid of course.

TV in the background has meatloaf paradise on. First place is Datz in Tampa and their Mac & Cheese stuffed meatloaf

TV in the background has meatloaf paradise on. First place is Datz in Tampa and their Mac & Cheese stuffed meatloaf

That sounds delicious.

They figure most in your area can huddle up with the other 19 people in their 1 bedroom.

I kid of course.

My god that's a massive trailer. Also, I would think Wimauma would be that type of situation personally...

I feel for you, really I do... It's 48 today and was 12 on Monday with the wind chill

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Closing in on a house...just so happens its the very first one we put an offer on .

Made another fair counter to her listing price, and she again countered...BLAH

Now im pondering accepting it, or grinding her out even more

Closing in on a house...just so happens its the very first one we put an offer on .

That process sucks.

Does she know who she is dealing with? Counter!

True story: The sun briefly poked out of the clouds a few minutes ago. Excited about hitting balls, I quickly checked the afternoon forecast: 34* with 20+mph wind. Awesome.

Although, thanks to my Grandaddy prep, I chose not to train for the Thanksgiving Half Marathon in Atlanta. Race time temp tomorrow: 28*. I'm feeling really good about not running that race. I think I'll make some doughnuts to celebrate.

You make your own doughnuts?

Curious if you've still got repair limits in there Mike or if it shifted to an as-is with right to inspect contract yet?

Curious if you've still got repair limits in there Mike or if it shifted to an as-is with right to inspect contract yet?

I'm curious as to why you haven't sold my house yet.

I'm curious as to why you haven't sold my house yet.

Me too. I mean legally I can't since my Florida license doesn't quite work out of state.. But I'm sure we could find a suitable agent in that area to help you out hehe

Me too. I mean legally I can't since my Florida license doesn't quite work out of state.. But I'm sure we could find a suitable agent in that area to help you out hehe

We are on our second agent now. We gave the original listing to the lady who helped us buy it and she dropped the ball in a major way.

We are on our second agent now. We gave the original listing to the lady who helped us buy it and she dropped the ball in a major way.

Send me a PM, we can discuss this in a bit deeper level. I'm assuming you want to move to FL when you sell since that's the only state that matters?

Send me a PM, we can discuss this in a bit deeper level. I'm assuming you want to move to FL when you sell since that's the only state that matters?

judging by his fantastic messages I got last night, I'm thinking Texas for him

judging by his fantastic messages I got last night, I'm thinking Texas for him

Staying in NC for a while but the door is wide open after that. And those messages were brought to you by The Kraken haha.

Staying in NC for a while but the door is wide open after that. And those messages were brought to you by The Kraken haha.

You were pro romo and boisterous about it. Kraken was making some poor decisions for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back