Show Off Your Putter Collection

So. Happy.

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

I like it. Lots of great names in That collection Mr Miles

Darth Huey rises again.

It, the Fleetwood, and a friend to round out...bc three's company, right? :alien:

Safety in numbers, I like it!

Can't wait to see who the friend is.

It, the Fleetwood, and a friend to round out...bc three's company, right? :alien:

Soft tail something or other? Please tell me soft tail.

Nah, Tradition II PN surprisingly

"Rivers and sea boiling! Earthquakes! Volcanos! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together - MASS hysteria!"

- ghostbusters

how do you put a shaft on that...?

Overhosel shaft, lots of putters are shafted that way, goes over the spud there. Same as flow neck and bay neck putters.

Show Off Your Putter Collection

Overhosel shaft, lots of putters are shafted that way, goes over the spud there. Same as flow neck and bay neck putters.

So pretty Jman. Like Cindy Crawford in her prime pretty.

Stole this one off the Bay the other day to add to the collection, couldn't resist for the price, it was stupid low. I may bleed SeeMore and I may have a disdain for some of the things on the sales side of T.P. Mills but I really still do love David's work.

Little wear on the black ox on the sole, but that is to be expected with these over time.

DSC_1097_zps7bc482b2.jpg

DSC_1103_zps4ca78e0b.jpg

DSC_1098_zps1d78f3cd.jpg

DSC_1099_zpsd2d0bf83.jpg

DSC_1100_zps20853b24.jpg

DSC_1102_zpsb7dffe11.jpg

DSC_1101_zps8db116b6.jpg

DSC_1104_zpsf8960de6.jpg

Plumbers neck! You're a madman and I love it.

That looks awesome James. Very clean.

Here goes. Not all my putters, but a good start for the thread.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387417205.402104.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387417216.883976.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387417229.818616.jpg

I just got the Seemore M8 and Scotty Cameron Big Sur S.

Gaming the Cleveland Smart Square right now and really liking it.

More to come....

Damascus, they're gorgeous putters dude, I love my one-off damascus

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
If your house ever gets broken into & this putter is the only thing missing, it wasn't me :struggle:

If your house ever gets broken into & this putter is the only thing missing, it wasn't me :struggle:

Haha! It's one of my many beauties!

yeah, what he said..

Back