The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

plus I think it is funnier if just you and Seth match. I heard rumors you guys are sleeping over together in Carlsbad?

It's settled. Taylor will just be the Navy Knight instead.

No he didn't. eBay my friend. Black Del Mars, order them now, like as you read this Taylor go order them, and they will be here before the trip. Problem solved. #IWin

We should wear all black on Wednesday, because we'll be going to the #zoocrew's funeral

Just ordered the navy ones. So that wont happen hahah. For the price I got them for I went for navy.

I'll be rocking either grey Eccos (off course) or solid white Chev Bluchers (on course) with the GP look. Shoes won't matter, Taylor.

I'll be rocking either grey Eccos (off course) or solid white Chev Bluchers (on course) with the GP look. Shoes won't matter, Taylor.

You better wear those ones you had in ORL. I felt like I was getting #Lawyered all day seeing those beauts.

You better wear those ones you had in ORL. I felt like I was getting #Lawyered all day seeing those beauts.

I still have the AE crocs. Love those shoes. But I'm bringing Callaway crocs to the Grandaddy to show support for the brand.

I still have the AE crocs. Love those shoes. But I'm bringing Callaway crocs to the Grandaddy to show support for the brand.

While we appreciate the support, anyone wearing crocs will be assessed a two stroke penalty before teeing off!

While we appreciate the support, anyone wearing crocs will be assessed a two stroke penalty before teeing off!

He drinks Shandy as well. 4 stroke penalty.

I'm all DreamTeam all the way, but I gotta agree here. Crocs should be outlawed.

He drinks Shandy as well. 4 stroke penalty.

I thought you were in our side? You can't be giving up info to the other side like that.

Don't worry, you will be given your uniforms for the event. And make sure you follow the rules of Harry and Rhiona and follow the rule of 36 regarding white belts being worn. As Sabella mentioned, Crocs are strictly banned and anyone seen wearing them will be forced to hold hands with Chad in his Toms.

ZooCrew pairings decided this morning, liking our chances more and more by the second.

More hints on this subject next week.

Don't worry, you will be given your uniforms for the event. And make sure you follow the rules of Harry and Rhiona and follow the rule of 36 regarding white belts being worn. As Sabella mentioned, Crocs are strictly banned and anyone seen wearing them will be forced to hold hands with Chad in his Toms.

ZooCrew pairings decided this morning, liking our chances more and more by the second.

Looking forward to seeing how the pairings shake out

It is starting to get real up in here! I'm so stoked for all of you guys participating. I mean I'm not stoked for the Callaway guys because they're going to have to deal with defeat but it is what it is.

Can't wait

Enjoy your Thanksgiving

It is starting to get real up in here! I'm so stoked for all of you guys participating. I mean I'm not stoked for the Callaway guys because they're going to have to deal with defeat but it is what it is.

If somehow this happens, which is highly doubtful, we will at least of had fun and shown the crew a great time and most importantly shared some cool new stuff.

Look forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new guys. We are going to have an absolute blast and we appreciate everything you guys have done for us. The best part, I think there are going to be tons of surprises

When this happens, which is very likely, we will at least of had fun and shown the crew a great time and most importantly shared some cool new stuff.

FIFY dude. On a real note it is cool to see you guys in here talking smack.

Look forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new guys. We are going to have an absolute blast and we appreciate everything you guys have done for us. The best part, I think there are going to be tons of surprises

Enough of the love fest. You guys are going down. #Dreamteam will become #Reamdteam ... se what happened there? Happy Thanksgiving!

What's the rule of 36 on a white belt? Don't own one if you're over 36?

Back