what's the one that looks like it has grated cheese on top?

That is actually a crunch topping on top. Its got tuna, cream cheese, spicy lobster salad and a host of other things. Delicious.

That is actually a crunch topping on top. Its got tuna, cream cheese, spicy lobster salad and a host of other things. Delicious.

sounds like one I'd enjoy.

War Eagle and I tore that up the other night.
Among about 4 other rolls as you can see in the pictures.

yzeha8ut.jpg
Oh yes....even WITH mayonnaise in it.

Dude.

January is coming.

Say what? WHOOOOO!

Explain to Sir Dec, that the hotel has Sushi (not ours we have a condo, but where we meet), we spend a lot of time there and then meet a lot of people.

Explain to Sir Dec, that the hotel has Sushi (not ours we have a condo, but where we meet), we spend a lot of time there and then meet a lot of people.

Sure thing.

Deano,

In short, its effing awesome.

Signed,

James

Sure thing.

Deano,

In short, its effing awesome.

Signed,

James

As if I needed to be more excited about that week.

As if I needed to be more excited about that week.

I decided I would start practicing for January by having sushi for lunch.

I'm amazed how much I've grown to love the raw stuff.

LOVE IT!

Nice..

I decided I would start practicing for January by having sushi for lunch.

I'm amazed how much I've grown to love the raw stuff.

LOVE IT!

Nice! We are planning on going to a sushi place for dinner on Friday night.

Nice! We are planning on going to a sushi place for dinner on Friday night.

It amazes me that I was convinced for years that I hated it bc of when I tried it when I was like 14. Good thing JB pressured Erik and I into trying it at the outing, minds were changed that day!

It amazes me that I was convinced for years that I hated it bc of when I tried it when I was like 14. Good thing JB pressured Erik and I into trying it at the outing, minds were changed that day!

I used to get it every friday during lent with some guys at my old job. Then I got pretty ill a few days later and I blamed it on the sushi(which it wasn't). From that point I didn't have any for almost 2 years before going to Dragonfly with JB and GG and it was fantastic. I'm still venturing out a bit, I think Friday I will try some sort of Nigiri.

Went out for sushi again tonight. Decided to venture out and try something new...raw fish and Nigiri. Oh man was tonight's meal delicious. Did some white tuna Nigiri and then the roll on the right was spicy crab and tuna. Absolutely loved it.

2uqebuga.jpg

Looking at this guy ^^^^.

We will have sushi in Palm Beach this year Dean. Mark it down.

Looking at this guy ^^^^.

We will have sushi in Palm Beach this year Dean. Mark it down.

Palm Beach and Orlando. Could be a hell of a year.

Wife and I had sushi the other night for our anniversary. Went to our favorite place here in Anchorage called "The Dish". Had some fresh spring roll appetizers, a Hawaiian roll (fresh tuna over Cali roll) and a crab roll. So delicious.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Had this bad boy last week. It was a roll that my cousin made up. Boy was it good. It had tuna, hamachi, crab and smoked salmon. I cant wait to eat that roll again.
dehete4e.jpg

Most of the sushi I eat is California rolls.

I've tried some of the raw stuff and it is good.

Do you frequent eaters of the raw stuff eat wasabi with it?

I have been told that the wasabi prevents food poisoning from the raw fish sometimes.

We eat the wasabi because we like it.

Thanks,
Jackal

I love me some wasabi.

Can't wait for this next weekend and the PGA Show following. Sushi WILL be consumed.

I love me some wasabi.

Can't wait for this next weekend and the PGA Show following. Sushi WILL be consumed.
yes it will

Hmm.

This thread reminds me.

I will be going to Kumo this week.

Destroyed some sushi this evening. That's twice in three days. And possibly again on Monday or Tuesday.

Back