Hello from the Mountains of PA!

Welcome to THP.

i go up once a year for a weekend guys trip play a lot of different courses. love it up there lots of nice courses to play. sucks about the snow.

Have you played Ravensclaw?

yeah one of my fav courses its 5 minutes from my house.

I'v been meaning to get down there! Heard some great thing about the course and pictures look amazing! Thanks

I'v been meaning to get down there! Heard some great thing about the course and pictures look amazing! Thanks

i highly suggest lederach also if your down this way very nice and challenging course!

Welcome to THP bp, glad to have you aboard.

i highly suggest lederach also if your down this way very nice and challenging course!

I head about it but didn't know where it was! Now I know and it easy for me to get there too! Thanks and maybe you would like to join us next year?

Welcome!

WOW! AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOME! :thankyou: WELL THE SNOW PLOW JUST WENT AND MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO USE THAT NEW SNOW BLOWER TOMORROW?:snowman:

I head about it but didn't know where it was! Now I know and it easy for me to get there too! Thanks and maybe you would like to join us next year?

im always up for a round of golf! hit me up when that snow melts!

Welcome! You joined just in time for the snow to fall! ;-) More time inside to enjoy this wonderful place...

Welcome! You joined just in time for the snow to fall! ;-) More time inside to enjoy this wonderful place...

Thank You, I'll be able to utilize this wonderful place during the winter and get jealous hearing about the people that are able to play!

welcome to THP!

Thought I join & introduce myself after I spent sometime reading the Score Wedge Thread! Seems people hear are down to earth & not like some other golf threads. Playing golf for 30 years and having more fun now than I ever did. Well off to get ready for the snow thats coming! :banghead:

Welcome to THP !

To bad it's snowing :arrogant:

Welcome to THP .... yup, you got it right, peeps here are down to earth, GOOD PEOPLE here !! JB and GG and the THP staff treat the members GREAT !!!! They also work very hard with the sponsors and it just keeps gettin' better and better !

Welcome to THP! Around where in PA do you live? I used to live in good ole' wonderful Scranton, lol.

Welcome to THP !

To bad it's snowing :arrogant:

Welcome to THP .... yup, you got it right, peeps here are down to earth, GOOD PEOPLE here !! JB and GG and the THP staff treat the members GREAT !!!! They also work very hard with the sponsors and it just keeps gettin' better and better !

Thank You!

Welcome to THP! Around where in PA do you live? I used to live in good ole' wonderful Scranton, lol.

About an hour southwest of Scranton. Thank You!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome from another PA golfer !

Welcome aboard, I'm a former Pennsylvanian myself.

Ken

Welcome to THP.

Back