Team Callaway Collection

Here's kind of what we were thinking. We get asked so much for all of the one-off promotional things we do, we thought we'd just give a limited number of people the chance to pay a little up front and get the "surprise box" every few months.

We really didn't give much thought to the pricing other than we didnt want it to be overly commercial, because it isn't.

Our feeling was for people that love this kind of insider golf kind of stuff, it's a great value, because you get a lot of stuff that has tremendous retail value.

Example
Feb #teamcallaway box could include:
Sir Isaac Tour Hat, retail value $30
No three Jacks putter head cover. $35
First Major Challenge Coin $20
X2HOT KOD tee shirt $25
Total Value: $110

So in essence, you'd get more than $500 worth of one of a kind stuff for $200. We thought it was a good "value" and a way for Callaway fans to get these things without having to hope they get them via twitter, etc.
I think I got one of the last subscriptions for this. I was initially on the fence but I was thinking along these lines and it just became too good to pass up. I loved the major coins from this past year and probably ended up spending half that just collecting all four. Thanks, Harry and Callaway, for putting this together. I'm looking forward to that first shipment.

Amazing that theyre running a contest that is open to Canadians for 5 of these memberships but they never allowed us to purchase.

Youre really missing it, Callaway.

My guess is there is a restriction for sales to Canada.

Amazing that theyre running a contest that is open to Canadians for 5 of these memberships but they never allowed us to purchase.

Youre really missing it, Callaway.

I think that may be more expensive to ship to Canada, by giving away 5, they can control the number they have to send versus opening it to Canadian orders and ending up witha ton orders that they have to send north of the border. Just a guess.

I think that may be more expensive to ship to Canada, by giving away 5, they can control the number they have to send versus opening it to Canadian orders and ending up witha ton orders that they have to send north of the border. Just a guess.

You're probably right about the shipping, I have a us mailing address about 40 min away at a border crossing and the difference in shipping is astonishing once it goes across the border

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I pulled the trigger when I Did.

True story. Yesterday morning I was sitting here going through my old emails and came across the one from Callaway announcing this, I thought to myself, what if I were to get into the Morgan Cup and they were my Sponsor, or The King with Harry and Chad. I would really regret not getting in on this! I immediately clicked on the link in the email only to find out I was too late. It was sold out. I didn't think more of it at the time, but it turns out, I was prophetic; I got in to the #THPMC as a Callaway Staffer, and I really do regret missing out on this. Now, before anyone comes back and points out the obvious, yes, my good fortune at being selected for the Cup far and away blows away any regret about missing this. But, I thought it was an interesting story none-the-less.

Glad I pulled the trigger when I Did.

Trevor, I thought about pulling the trigger on this offer as soon as I read your TWEET on it. Wish I had, bro.

I am surprised it took that long to sell out. I figured a day or two tops.

I'm really not surprised it takes a big callaway fan who also likes collectibles so really a small market

I purchased this in hopes to get a no three jacks headcover. Is that bad?

Nope I think you will probably get one too. I'm excited to get another one haha

I purchased this in hopes to get a no three jacks headcover. Is that bad?

Nope. I'm sure I will search ebay for one after a while.

My biggest reason for wanting to join was the major coins. If they're somehow the same, I will feel better on missing out.

My biggest reason for wanting to join was the major coins. If they're somehow the same, I will feel better on missing out.

Kind of like that cool Albatross Club coin from THP for joining the club. :D

I'm quite happy I joined that club. The challenge coin was pure bonus.

Just got the email from Callaway golf to meet the new team! Wow they are going to be a team to reckon with this year.

Was an email sent to the people who signed up for the callaway collection?

1 week until the month of the first shipment. Any guesses as to what the collection might include? I'm excited as all heck!

1 week until the month of the first shipment. Any guesses as to what the collection might include? I'm excited as all heck!

I'm hoping that it is one or both of the coins from the PGA Show. I'm looking forward to it as well.

I can't wait to see what arrives for you all when the time comes. Please take pictures and share them with us.

Looking forward to living vicariously through the gys that signed up!

Looking forward to some unboxings

THP Coins can not be beat. However, I am slightly biased to some of the designs that have sentimental value to me.

Back