What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicks has there normal 50% off clearance shoes. Walked out with the black TW13's and White/Black/Blue Puma Faas Lite's... Ended up being under $100.

Wonder if golf galaxy is doing the same...I want some faas lites

Wonder if golf galaxy is doing the same...I want some faas lites

Golf Locker has Faas Lites for $42 but if you are looking for the mesh, I have yet to see them on sale. I keeping looking, hoping that I will find them on sale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Golf Locker has Faas Lites for $42 but if you are looking for the mesh, I have yet to see them on sale. I keeping looking, hoping that I will find them on sale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

42 ain't bad I gotta think galaxy is cheap too..i got 30 bucks on a gift card there too...I'd prefer mesh though

I was a sucker and bought a sleeve of the new Callaway SR2 balls. Probably paid too much, but really intrigued by these.

Two more doz B330 balls $50.00 with a $5.00 off coupon.
I think I am good for 2014 golf season.

An R11 adjustable 3 metal is supposed to be delivered on Monday. The weather, however, looks like it won't be used for a while. BRRRRRR! Played 9 today in 38 degree weather and 16 mph wind--interesting combination! Hit the flagstick from 110 with my approach on the ninth hole and the shot ended up on the fringe. Frozen but fun, even as the only hardy (foolish) soul on the golf course. I hope that all of our Eastern friends stay warm through this impending weather.

Also tried my new M Project spikeless shoes today. Very nice. I could see my team in these if Footjoy comes up with a decent price for a team purchase.

Just bought a set of Speedblades 4-pw+SW in stiff flex! plus Golf Pride New Decade black/blue grips. Should all be in next week.

Just bought a set of Speedblades 4-pw+SW in stiff flex! plus Golf Pride New Decade black/blue grips. Should all be in next week.

Nice buy. You are gonna really like the SpeedBlades!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Bought a M3 yesterday for the c kua shaft and picked up an under armor polo today.

Didn't buy this today got it from my buddy who is a pro in Jersey. Pretty sweet hat

uva3a9ar.jpg

UGA golf umbrella. I purchased it last week, but it came in the mail today.

2aqubuje.jpg

jegypusa.jpg

anu8a2ed.jpg

Posted the pics so DawgDaddy can admire it.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Found a Nickent 7DX 3H on sale for 19.99@ dicks to match my 4H and I got some yellow callaway warbirds for 9.99.

Just bought a practically brand new Titleist Vokey SM4 58.12 on eBay for $69.99! It was a demo wedge and only hit inside. This will replace my 56 & 60 degree JPX wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday:
SeeMore model 1.699 putter. Didn’t need it but I’m a sucker for copper inserts.
SeeMore divot tool and ball marker set.
Set of three (18°, 21°, 24°) Mizuno headcovers for my 21° and 24° MP FliHi hybrids. Though now I need a matching 18° cut muscle hybrid to complete the set….
Friday:
SeeMore M1 belly putter that will be sent to the mothership for counterbalancing.
Today:
My second T.P. Mills Softtail putter.

Thursday:
Set of three (18°, 21°, 24°) Mizuno headcovers for my 21° and 24° MP FliHi hybrids. Though now I need a matching 18° cut muscle hybrid to complete the set….
Friday:
SeeMore M1 belly putter that will be sent to the mothership for counterbalancing.
Today:

That is quite a haul there dude.

Bought a TM ATV wedge cause i've been hearing nothing but good things and wanted to give it a try.

Also bought a Cleveland Classic HB #10 putter.

Impact labels for woods and irons from LongShot, going to take my practice time seriously this year

Thursday:
Friday:
Today:

Great haul!

Bought a Bombtech Grenade driver on the last day of the sale, just couldn't resist the "Hulk Green", great reviews and the discounted price. Regular shaft @ 44.5 inch

Had a fitting and pulled the trigger on a new set, mizuno mp 54!! Can't wait to hit the range!!:banana:

Since I added a hybrid back into the bag I figured I needed a matching head cover for my set so a new Cru Golf head cover is on order.

Found a Nickent 7DX 3H on sale for 19.99@ dicks to match my 4H and I got some yellow callaway warbirds for 9.99.

That's a great deal. I paid $25ish for the same hybrid on clearance last weekend. I should have waited and I would have saved another $5!

Didn't buy this today got it from my buddy who is a pro in Jersey. Pretty sweet hat

uva3a9ar.jpg
Wow I want that hat! Anyone know where they sell one with that bomb patch on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back