Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

In honor of the Woodshed taking its talents to Florida.

OG-WoodShed-King_zpsaee4b190.png

Love this! But that electric guitar should be a banjo to fully represent OG's deliverance rendition at the Outing!

In honor of the Woodshed taking its talents to Florida.

OG-WoodShed-King_zpsaee4b190.png

My goodness this is epic. Dev strikes again! I want one myself, just have to figure out what...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

New Year. New Avatar. Back to Rickie.

I think it might be time for me change up mine

I'm pondering an avatar change for no good reason at all. Maybe the new year has me wanting to freshen things up .

I took back my ´13 pre Morgan Cup avatar and updated it a bit, took also a second to make an equally sinister looking signature, also in TaylorMade / MC theme. We Finns are melancholic, it shows in our art, music and alcohol consumption :D

Looking good as always Henri.

I took back my ´13 pre Morgan Cup avatar and updated it a bit, took also a second to make an equally sinister looking signature, also in TaylorMade / MC theme. We Finns are melancholic, it shows in our art, music and alcohol consumption :D

I love the dark overtones on both pieces, nice work!

Reminds me of The Walking Dead..which come to think of it perfectly describes all the teams not named #TEAMTHP #BOOM

That only works till the rest of us get named on a team. It's a scary list when you see all the other participants lined up ready to take down team thp... In a friendly manner of course..

Reminds me of The Walking Dead..which come to think of it perfectly describes all the teams not named #TEAMTHP #BOOM
Thats an awesome sig pic Castor did.

And an even more awesome reply by Ricky!

If I'm on a team , I will go to any lengths to defeat team THP.
Though I do dig your digital skills.

Took some time and threw together a different signature for #THPMC and Team Cleveland. Hope everyone enjoys.

Took some time and threw together a different signature for #THPMC and Team Cleveland. Hope everyone enjoys.

Nice Nate, looks good man. That green is sweet! I like the sig also

Back to Ripsqueak

IronCondor, besides the obvious golfing meanings, is a particularly fun options trading strategy. You ultimately never know if the trade will be a spectacular winner or loser, much like any given golf stroke of mine...

I also really enjoy flying & general aviation...thus the avatar pic as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My username is pretty straight forward... I'm a Ramblin Wreck. Avatar is a couple of things. First, I love Calvin and Hobbes. Second, it's a play on opposites; I tend to be pretty low key where Calvin is completely over the top.

I really enjoy it so much that its mine to Nate lol... Wish I could make a cool one like yours.

Deuce - my nickname in college. It's a spin off my last name.

The avatar, whom I call the "little stinker" harkens back from my old message board days.

Back