The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

4u5u3azy.jpg

pequsagu.jpg

That's awesome! So jealous...

Using Tapatalk

I'd like to take a quick second and thank everyone for their support of this event. It's refreshing to see the back and fourth from MC staffers, potential staffers and supporters.

I think this years entry process really brought quite a few out of their comfort zone and it is great to see.

A lot of us really care about this event and the two people that made it possible so it's nice to see the support. I know it may not be a big deal to some but it really kind of is. So thank you for your support.

This deserves bumpage! Dreamers living dreams is what makes dreams come true.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Man #18 at True Blue.... Mezmorizing

apupu4yq.jpg

Jordan striped it down the middle.

Getting ready to go out in the 33 degree weather to get a round in my with uncle today here in a Atlanta. Before the MC it would be 30% of me playing today. I am so motivated I old him we are going so dead warmly!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

It looks cold out there. Have fun boys!

My expectations for the MC are 5 great companies will give 40 players the treatment of their lives. Those 40 players will work their butts off on their games and make new family members over the next 6+ months.

The lucky 40 players will Rep their companies well and make them proud to be apart of the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

That every volunteer and follower will bring the event to a whole new level.

If I am lucky enough to get in, I expect my game to be at its best ever come MC time, I expect to have the time of my life and make some awesome friends, I expect that my sponsor company will be proud with the way I represent them on social media and on the course, I expect my teammates, everyone competing, volunteers and following proud of the MC.

Number 3 only playing 120 today but got my blood pumping.
yguharub.jpg

So I was just daydreaming a little, not sure if it's all at one time, but the raw emotions of 40 thp'ers walking out and seeing 40 staff bags full of beautimus golfing gear. Some will walk, some will run, some might even skip a little. Smiles, giddy laughs and hopefully not to much dust is raised up to eye level. Seriously can't wait!!!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Will post pictures later on instead of updating as we go.

glad you guys are out there today. Side note: dormant bermuda is ugly

Crazy how different that hole looks from a side angle opposed to from where the carts loop around. The dormant Bermuda isn't helping but man it looks like there's no green to hit to

I'd take that over grass buried under a foot of snow lol

I was thinking the same thing, what a different look.

Putting from the drop zone ftw!!

I won't lie. I had to putt from the drop zone. The pin was all the way on the other side of the green though which wasn't cool. Front nine was ugly back 9 was much more fun. I'll post some more thoughts and pictures when I get home. We had a great time in the cold and John has some serious game.

Like the commitment boys. Had fun I'm assuming.

I won't lie. I had to putt from the drop zone. The pin was all the way on the other side of the green though which wasn't cool. Front nine was ugly back 9 was much more fun. I'll post some more thoughts and pictures when I get home. We had a great time in the cold and John has some serious game.

It's an easy putt I mean I basically gave you 60% of the line

Course looks great compared to the snow here! Super jealous of you guys, hope you're having a blast!

Glad you had fun Jordan!!

Back