DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9i from 148 downwind. Made birdie.

good shots fellas. braved the cold wind for 18 this morning with Swiftflow at da club. Good exercise, good company. bad golf. at least on my part. Swiftflow was hitting some great shots (then complaining about them) :D

Well my game has totally left me. Back to back worst rounds I've had in years. Wish I could blame it on the cold and wind but I can't. ;-(. Luna Vista was in good shape, to bad I could not take advantage of it.

It was fun and COLD today guys. Very glad that I was able to get out there with everyone. Shakey, great meeting you. You played a decent round today. Look forward to teeing it up with you again soon. Hopefully, I wont be in any pain next time. Cookie, Andrew, Nice playing today gentlemen.

Haha, so the body moves don't help putts drop. Dammit, must try harder! :)

The elbow has been iced, now time for some Alieve. The elbow is really sorry now. Hope I can get this healed quickly. I need to get ready for some good golf courses that we are getting ready to play. I hope next weekends weather turns out good. Look forward to getting out and doing it again.

The elbow has been iced, now time for some Alieve. The elbow is really sorry now. Hope I can get this healed quickly. I need to get ready for some good golf courses that we are getting ready to play. I hope next weekends weather turns out good. Look forward to getting out and doing it again.

Rest and ice that elbow Eddie. Hope you feel better soon. You looked like you were in a lot of pain. Take it easy and no extracurricular activities for a couple of days! Ha!

Rest and ice that elbow Eddie. Hope you feel better soon. You looked like you were in a lot of pain. Take it easy and no extracurricular activities for a couple of days! Ha!

No doubt about resting it. Just hard to do when I want to practice.

No doubt about resting it. Just hard to do when I want to practice.

I hear ya. Im going to be hurting here in the next couple of days. Im already starting to feel it. But it felt good to be able to keep up knowing how out of shape I am in.

I hear ya. Im going to be hurting here in the next couple of days. Im already starting to feel it. But it felt good to be able to keep up knowing how out of shape I am in.

Just keep walking and it will get easier.

Just keep doing it. It will get easier. Plus you seemed to play better. More in rythme

Im going to start walking on the treadmill and riding my bike at least every other day to start getting in shape again.

Just keep doing it. It will get easier. Plus you seemed to play better. More in rythme

I noticed that as well. Seemed like i was striking the ball better. Especially with my driver.

I noticed that as well. Seemed like i was striking the ball better. Especially with my driver.
You were definitely striking that well.

Im going to start walking on the treadmill and riding my bike at least every other day to start getting in shape again.

If this old man can do it. You can

Crap guys, our Sky Creek ideal golfer deal expires tomorrow!

Next ideal golfer to expire is Frisco Lakes on 2/9 and then Tierra Verde on 2/16 I believe.

Oh NO!!!!! Totally lost track of that one.

As did I, we were chatting about next weekend earlier today so thought I better check. That sucks.

Anyone brave enough for tomorrow? I can bring a cart heater. :)

Crap guys, our Sky Creek ideal golfer deal expires tomorrow!
This will be my second deal that I have eaten this year. I'm not real happy about that. I guess I need to pay more attention to these.

As did I, we were chatting about next weekend earlier today so thought I better check. That sucks.

Anyone brave enough for tomorrow? I can bring a cart heater. :)
I just checked the weather, mainly for the wind. 16 mph with gusts in the 20s. High temp of 37. Not a promising day.

I just checked the weather, mainly for the wind. 16 mph with gusts in the 20s. High temp of 37. Not a promising day.

Winds like today but colder. Sounds fun, eh? Boo

Winds like today but colder. Sounds fun, eh? Boo
If the wind would die, I would still go. Not sure that I want to fight it for the third round in a row. But I am still thinking about it. Have to see what the elbow feels like tonight. I really don't want o give up the deal (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back