The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh.

Not goid

Didn't look like a hard hit up top, maybe the guy who went low hurt him

The NFL could have moved the Packer game to today and swapped with the Colts/Chiefs.

Flex scheduling starts week 11-16 & these games that are moved require 12 days notice....week 17 only requires 6 days notice..... This game could have been moved and it's beyond me why they didn't.

From NFL.com

NFL Flexible Scheduling 101
Begins Sunday of Week 11
In effect during Weeks 11-17
Only Sunday afternoon games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night window.
The game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night during flex weeks will be listed at 8:15 p.m. ET.
The majority of games on Sundays will be listed at 1:00 p.m. ET during flex weeks except for games played in Pacific or Mountain Time zones which will be listed at 4:05 or 4:15 p.m. ET.
No impact on Thursday, Saturday or Monday night games.
The NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC) and announce as early as possible the game being played at 8:15 p.m. ET. The announcement will come no later than 12 days prior to the game. The NFL may also announce games moving to 4:05 p.m. ET and 4:15 p.m. ET.
Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.
The NBC Sunday night time slot in "flex" weeks will list the game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night.
Fans and ticket holders must be aware that NFL games in flex weeks are subject to change 12 days in advance (6 days in Week 17) and should plan accordingly.
NFL schedules all games.
Teams will be informed as soon as they are no longer under consideration or eligible for a move to Sunday night.

Swapping the 49ers/Packers game for the Chiefs/Colts game would of left Fox with no game the whole weekend. Pretty sure Fox wouldn't allow that.

I hate football injuries. Hope Charles doesn't have a concussion (although it doesn't look good).

Yes! TD KC.

Hope Charles is ok and can come back.

Swapping the 49ers/Packers game for the Chiefs/Colts game would of left Fox with no game the whole weekend. Pretty sure Fox wouldn't allow that.
I would think the NFL wouldn't allow Fox to be left out on the cold (no pun intended), but I you are right the TV contracts trump common sense.

Man that was some drive by the Chiefs to open up the game. Charles' health is big though.

Colts doing what they want so far.

Luck in command so far and looks impressive.

Wow...what a throw.

Couldn't have been much easier. Chiefs D needs to come out of the locker room.

Oh damn! So close.

I guess I am pulling for the Chiefs today

Dang. Gotta push it in from first and goal at the 2.

You and I both (I think)

Yeah and it is not that I have anything against the Colts just would like to see the Chiefs do well. Now the late game well that is a no-brainier hahaha

Good series by the defense. Almost got to Luck that last play.

Yeah and it is not that I have anything against the Colts just would like to see the Chiefs do well. Now the late game well that is a no-brainier hahaha

Glad to have you aboard Crest. All my friends who are Giants fans have been texting me today telling me how they're pulling for the Saints. I just hope we can channel whatever the heck we do at home and bring it to Philly.

Not a good drive so far, two throwaways.

Smith to Avery 79 yards. The guy can throw!

That was a bomb and some craaaappy coverage

Glad to have you aboard Crest. All my friends who are Giants fans have been texting me today telling me how they're pulling for the Saints. I just hope we can channel whatever the heck we do at home and bring it to Philly.

Yeah I think it will be a good game I am looking forward to watching it. I think that Thomas out hurts but the Saints offense is so explosive even without him. Just have to weather the storm in the first quarter then see what happens. Good luck and cheering against the Eagles is soooo easy hahaha

A turnover here would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back