SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Reki, very nice. I'm excited for you dude! 31 putts with 11 GIR's is pretty dang solid when you break it down, and I know how excited seeing and feeling the improvement start to manifest on the course can make you feel.

Its fun to be confident at adress over a club, isn't it? There's nothing quite like knowing you can trust the instrument in your hand, it just goes up a notch to me with the SPi included in that.

Very cool dude.

Awesome round, Reki. Loved reading about the holes and really like the idea of playing the back side first. Sorry I couldn't be there to witness and cheer you on. Look forward to working on the SeeMore way with you. Congrats on the new low!

Although not an Mseries, did pick up a clean FGP on the bay. Eager to see what RST can do for my stroke. The shoulder roll has already made a big difference in my rolls so I'm excited to see what RST adds. I'm a fan of blades but SeeMore might end up being the gateway drug to a mallet. Kudos to SeeMore and all the testers for giving us hackers a reason to explore and learn new tricks.
Congrats on the new putter. Just curious if a shoulder roll is the same as rocking your shoulders back and fourth?

Reke congrats on PB. I see your getting more comfortable with the putter. Are your misses long or short, typically? Are you missing on one side of the hole or both. Keep it up

Just got home from my hockey tourney this weekend and read your review Reki. Congrats on your career low. I feel the same that you do on a lot of things me hitting more GIR when I got my R11s never lowered my score like I thought it should and I know I am making more birdies now than ever before. I usually 2 putt par everything. It's so nice draining one for birdie now. As for the bogey goblin I'd talk to your head greens keeper ASAP.

Congrats on the new putter. Just curious if a shoulder roll is the same as rocking your shoulders back and fourth?

Reke congrats on PB. I see your getting more comfortable with the putter. Are your misses long or short, typically? Are you missing on one side of the hole or both. Keep it up

Yeah, rock 'n roll is the same. When jman talked about rocking his shoulders, I had developed into a handsy, wristy putter who was very unsure of line and weight. As soon as I started rocking my shoulders again and quieting the hands, the speed and line were significantly improved. I've also been messing around with a more upright stance. Feels weird but I can see how it helps the stroke not being hunched over the ball.

Yeah, rock 'n roll is the same. When jman talked about rocking his shoulders, I had developed into a handsy, wristy putter who was very unsure of line and weight. As soon as I started rocking my shoulders again and quieting the hands, the speed and line were significantly improved. I've also been messing around with a more upright stance. Feels weird but I can see how it helps the stroke not being hunched over the ball.

Attaboy!

Feels a bit "foreign" doesn't it? I was surprised at how quickly it became much more comfortable to me, just takes a little time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8/12
18 holes on the home course
Seemore DB4x

32 Putts
Two putts -14
One putts - 4

I'm definitely settling in with the DB4x right now. The offset shaft is something I've been working with for a while, so the only real adjustment has been the head shape and getting my speed down. I guess the grip has been a little adjustment. Went from the Winn Jumbo Lite to the SStroke Ultra Slim. Hated it at first, but it's growing on me.

The putter itself is great, of course. Nice, mid-mallet shape with three alignment aids. It's hard to explain just how nice the finish and craftsmanship is on this thing until you see it in person. I've had the DB4x for almost a year now and the gunmetal finish has held up incredibly well. I have one tiny dent in the face, but aside from that it looks almost brand new. It seemed like they dumped some sand on our greens earlier in the week, so I was a little worried every time I came of the green. I had to wipe it down after every green, but no scuffing.

I didn't really do anything spectacular on the greens today, but I was really steady I guess. Never blew one by or left one really short, so that set up a lot of easy two-putts. I was good inside 6 feet as well. Basically, boringly consistent with a lot of burned edges. I did drop a really good one from 15+ feet on a pretty steep downslope. That was actually the only putt I read from both sides and really took time sizing up and it paid off for me. I need to commit myself to doing that more often, but it's easy to skip. The rest of my routine doesn't get missed, but I don't always put a lot of thought into the actual read.

In all, I was 3-4 strokes lower than my typical number of putts, for what that's worth. Felt pretty solid all day.

Nice Hawk! Solid day dude, and NO three jacks!

Yea man. That was pretty huge for me right there. I was staying pretty close to the hole all day at least. I'll take it.

Good for you Hawk, remind me what you previous putter was? What is the biggest adjustment for you? Has your setup and posture changed?

I had the Dinero Tycoon during the MC, and before it I had the DB4x in the bag. Not really a huge adjustment. Tycoon is a slant neck, high-toe blade. Only about 1/2 shaft offset vs the full shaft offset of the DB4x.

Posture and set up is basically the same, as is the stroke.

Biggest adjustment has been the grip. I had a giant one on the Tycoon.

Attaboy!

Feels a bit "foreign" doesn't it? I was surprised at how quickly it became much more comfortable to me, just takes a little time.

Thanks, jman. Watching a better roll, better speed and improved stroke makes the awkward upright stance feel better pretty quick. Has a robotic feel to it but the improved outcome can't be disputed.

Reki, very nice. I'm excited for you dude! 31 putts with 11 GIR's is pretty dang solid when you break it down, and I know how excited seeing and feeling the improvement start to manifest on the course can make you feel.

Its fun to be confident at adress over a club, isn't it? There's nothing quite like knowing you can trust the instrument in your hand, it just goes up a notch to me with the SPi included in that.

Very cool dude.

Thanks Jman! It means a lot man, the support from all the other testers and members has really made the whole process even better and really keeps me motivated. And boy you are right, it sure is fun being confident with any club in your hand, it completely changes the game.

Awesome round, Reki. Loved reading about the holes and really like the idea of playing the back side first. Sorry I couldn't be there to witness and cheer you on. Look forward to working on the SeeMore way with you. Congrats on the new low!

Thanks JPaul! We'll get out there soon enough together. I know you are still nursing an injury but it might be fun to head to a practice green together and share some thoughts.

Thanks a lot Tadashi! Like you have said before, you have to put in the work to see the results, and I really feel like I am seeing some solid results right now.

As to my misses....Yesterday most of my putts missed on the low side just past the hole, Id say a foot or so low, and a few inches long. Very pleased with the results but might try to put a touch more pace on my putts.

I was missing a lot of the high side, and like many of you guys decided to try and play a little less break, I think in doing so I might have made a subconscious adjustment to my pace and taken a little bit off. Going to hit the practice green this evening to see if I can dial it in a little better.

Just got home from my hockey tourney this weekend and read your review Reki. Congrats on your career low. I feel the same that you do on a lot of things me hitting more GIR when I got my R11s never lowered my score like I thought it should and I know I am making more birdies now than ever before. I usually 2 putt par everything. It's so nice draining one for birdie now. As for the bogey goblin I'd talk to your head greens keeper ASAP.

Thanks Buck! It really feels good man. It was frustrating seeing the rest of my game develop and not seeing my scores drop. Now that I have this new found consistency on the green, I really feel like my handicap is going to be in the single digits for good.

Very cool, Freddie.

That's awesome, can't wait to see what SeeMore he has in his bag. I already know who to root for!!!

Do they still have to play the club sponsors clubs or can they use their own gear?

Do they still have to play the club sponsors clubs or can they use their own gear?

That is what I was wondering. Either way that is really cool.

Last year there was a girl playing a seemore on the show so I'm sure e will be rocking his. That's awesome Freddie.

I believe they can play their own gear, depending on what they get from the sponsors.

Just confirmed, own gear used. SeeMore SB2 will have some screen time

thats pretty awesome freddie. i'll def be interested to watch the season now.

Back