MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Muts were eliminated about 3 weeks ago.

If we are talking non-mathmatical elimination, I think you're looking for roughly 6 months ago. Lol.

I actually love seeing the Red Sox fail more than any team. They preached about the Evil Empire, then they decided to go the "If you can't beat 'em join 'em." Route by spending ridiculous amounts of money. And they still fail. I love it.

I still love seeing the Yankees fail more, not that they are now, but when they CONSISTANTLY have the highest payroll in baseball by far, it is very much fun to see them lose. I'm no Sox fan, but I hate the Yankees way more than the Sox.

I also hate Yankee fans IN GENERAL way more than Sox fans because they are GENERALLY much worse about people beating on their team ("27 championships", "shut the &!@$ up I've heard it a million times!"). Sorry for the all caps text but those words needed to be highlighted.

Damn, looks like the Cubs won't win it all this year...

Braves are going to have a tough time of it.... starting the series with the Philly's and trying to get into the wild card.

Braves are going to have a tough time of it.... starting the series with the Philly's and trying to get into the wild card.

Good start tonight with the homer by chipper

JD DREW with a dump into short right - I always new I liked him....... (jk)

Haha that makes both of us. Never turned into the guy the cardinals thought he would

HAHAAHAH or the Phillies for that matter. All the talent in the world and the pulse of a corpse. Kind of sad really. Give his body to Pedroia and you have an all time great.

HAHAAHAH or the Phillies for that matter. All the talent in the world and the pulse of a corpse. Kind of sad really. Give his body to Pedroia and you have an all time great.

I think pedroia has the potential to be an all time great with his body. That dude can flat out play

I think pedroia has the potential to be an all time great with his body. That dude can flat out play

Agreed - he's my favorite player on the Sox right now. I just love the guy. I almost feel spoiled having him here and getting to see him everyday. My girlfriend worked with his wife for a melanoma foundation fundraising event and now he's her favorite too!

Agreed - he's my favorite player on the Sox right now. I just love the guy. I almost feel spoiled having him here and getting to see him everyday. My girlfriend worked with his wife for a melanoma foundation fundraising event and now he's her favorite too!

Ya he seems like a good guy too.

Ya he seems like a good guy too.

Unlike some of the other dinks here. Drew - and I'm sure you heard about Lackey..... I try not to judge as you never know the whole story, but the dude is divorcing his wife while she is going through cancer treatments....

Braves off to a good start... they need to keep it up!!

:at-wits-end:

Damn Phillies. Glad Atlanta has a big cushion in the Wild Card...

WOW

So this is the first thing I see....funny how the tide has turned since the beginning of September.

WOW

So this is the first thing I see....funny how the tide has turned since the beginning of September.

I wouldnt say funny, but I get what you are saying...hehe

Have to find offense, 2 runs isnt going to cut it against the Phils.

I'm so happy I have the MLB extra innings package. I regretted spending 200 bucks but now it's so worth it. Get all the cardinals games and can flip to this braves game as well

Dear Atlanta Braves, when locked in to a Wild Card race, scoring more than 3 runs in the last 27 innings might help. Just a thought.

-W.E

Big puma with the 2 run double!!!

tapatalk addict....

The White Sox trade Ozzie Guillen to the Marlins for two minor league prospects. That is amazing to me. I am trying to wrap my head around that. Can't do it.

The White Sox trade Ozzie Guillen to the Marlins for two minor league prospects. That is amazing to me. I am trying to wrap my head around that. Can't do it.

Why not? I can't believe the Marlins did it, though I don't know who the prospects are. If they're C grade or lower, I'd say it's okay then.

Why not? I can't believe the Marlins did it, though I don't know who the prospects are. If they're C grade or lower, I'd say it's okay then.

I know it isn't as uncommon as I think it is. But why make this deal this late in the season? There are just so many questions in my mind about who that this deal was smart.

I know it isn't as uncommon as I think it is. But why make this deal this late in the season? There are just so many questions in my mind about who that this deal was smart.

We all know that the White Sox hate Ozzie, and I guess the Marlins figure if they aren't giving too much then they should jump on it.

Thank you astros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back