The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy a case that holds a staff bag. I'll need it in the future anyway.

Kevin

I'm going to buy a case that holds a staff bag. I'll need it in the future anyway.

Kevin

Senior championship in cheeseland?

I'l put my staff bag in a car and drive it around. Perfect!!!

I'l put my staff bag in a car and drive it around. Perfect!!!

That's what I'm thinking...I was going to drive the Porsche, but the bag wouldn't fit in the trunk, so I'll have to bring the minivan.

I've never been to Iowa. No offense, but not really interested.

With all this staff bag talk, I'm assuming some staff bags are popping up at MC'ers houses.

That's what I'm thinking...I was going to drive the Porsche, but the bag wouldn't fit in the trunk, so I'll have to bring the minivan.

You driving down solo?

With all this staff bag talk, I'm assuming some staff bags are popping up at MC'ers houses.

Wow you don't know what you're missing dude. 100 in the summer and -10 in the winter. What else could you want.

Wow you don't know what you're missing dude. 100 in the summer and -10 in the winter. What else could you want.

Ouch!

Hard to believe we'll be playing golf at Reunion Resort in less than a month.

I had a dream last night that I got to play someone at the Morgan Cup that walks funny, plays a banana slice off the tee, talks like he is on helium mixed with hard liquor and wears a tin foil hat.
Woke up today to find out its all true. Amazing.
I walk funny now too? Jeez, between that and trying to learn how to talk different I'm going to be all confused. You're scared and I know it. I can tell it in the messages you've been posting, don't be nervous dude.

I walk funny now too? Jeez, between that and trying to learn how to talk different I'm going to be all confused. You're scared and I know it. I can tell it in the messages you've been posting, don't be nervous dude.

Don't worry Jake I will buy you a beer when this is all over, I know it's gonna be rough.

your missing out man. I drove from Omaha to Chicago once. Iowa was a great drive with nothing but corn. I did stay at a hotel though that had an awesome waterslide from the 3rd floor down to the pool. Also stopped at the Field of Dreams. Other than that I can't recommend it hehe

Talk to the muse and bring some better stuff...hehe

I might play you in tights and a cape to make it easier on you.

Sir JaHa you better be careful about riling up Mr 4Bird.

Talk to the muse and bring some better stuff...hehe

I might play you in tights and a cape to make it easier on you.

your missing out man. I drove from Omaha to Chicago once. Iowa was a great drive with nothing but corn. I did stay at a hotel though that had an awesome waterslide from the 3rd floor down to the pool. Also stopped at the Field of Dreams. Other than that I can't recommend it hehe

Dude Nebraska is 10x worse than Iowa.

I'm impressed Captain...I just saw your customized Callaway Banner Ad. :act-up:

TC.png

Sir JaHa you better be careful about riling up Mr 4Bird.

I will eat him up with a side of mole. Mo-lay for those not border crossing with Mr. Awesome.

I'm impressed Captain...I just saw your customized Callaway Banner Ad. :act-up:

TC.png

I didn't know TC Chen was still playing. Kudos to him on his victory:alien:

You driving down solo?

Nope, dropping the kids off in Atlanta (probably at the grandparents, but possibly a random street corner), and the wife and I are headed down there early Thursday morning.

Man, you all have that Florida type Mexican style Mo-lay which we all know isnt real. It's not intense.

I need some avacado right now.

I will eat him up with a side of mole. Mo-lay for those not border crossing with Mr. Awesome.

Nope, dropping the kids off in Atlanta (probably at the grandparents, but possibly a random street corner), and the wife and I are headed down there early Thursday morning.

Random street corner hehe.

They have that Amish ham in Iowa. That's some good ham.

Kevin

They have that Amish ham in Iowa. That's some good ham.

Kevin

Yah thats like 45 min from me. I might have to take a road trip now. I'm actually playing the Amana Colonies course in 2 weeks. My last round before the Morgan Cup. That and TPC Deere Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back