NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings are up 3-0. Wow. I didn't see this one coming.

Were toast. I defended Elliott in Game 2 because the entire team hung him out to dry through a period and a half. This game, you can't defend his play. He was awful. And the rest of the team wasn't much better. We just look dejected, lethargic, and confused. The Kings have looked nothing short of phenomenal, the entire series. Losing Halak has hurt. Losing Pietrangelo for Game 2 certainly had ill effects on the powerplay, among many other things. But the Kings are just that good right now. If they don't win the Cup, I will be very surprised. There isn't a cylinder they aren't firing on right now. I am very impressed by their play. They just don't quit and never let you get any momentum built up. We score, they score a minute later. It is an absolute ass kicking.

Where did the Kings come from? They stunk it up all year. Quick has really given that team confidence.

Where did the Kings come from? They stunk it up all year. Quick has really given that team confidence.

Quick has been somewhat over looked for a while now.... i don't think that will be happening anymore! I wanna route for them cause i really like a lot of guys on the teams but my hate for Carter is almost outweighing how much i like the rest of the team. If Carter wins the cup i might puke.

Didn't get to watch a lot last night, but woke up this morning to see two great scores on the ticker.

They've got a bunch of guys who know how to bring it when it counts.

Caps win with a big assist from the officials. That was an entertaining game but the refs were awful.

Caps win with a big assist from the officials. That was an entertaining game but the refs were awful.

All around the officiating was bad, calls both ways were not made. Either way the Caps are making this an exciting series, just hope they can keep it up and win. Rock the Red!

Should be interesting to see if anything happens to Ovie with that questionable hit. He sure likes to leave his feet.

Should be interesting to see if anything happens to Ovie with that questionable hit. He sure likes to leave his feet.

If anything I think the Rangers will go after him next game. I hope they do, it just fires him up even more.

If anything I think the Rangers will go after him next game. I hope they do, it just fires him up even more.

Are you sure? Just seems like every time I see a team go after him early and stay on him, get under his skin, take away his space, he fails to perform. I'm not saying you're wrong, just something that I've observed over the years, mostly in international play, but as well as in the NHL.

At my wifes baby shower. My daughters first jersey.
a6898958-c5df-4d75.jpg

a6898958-c5f2-c1ce.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Anyone watching Kings and Blues game 4? Find myself switching back and fourth between this and Wells Fargo.

Shatty Duece with the snipe! Come on Blues! Bring 'er back to the Lou.

Let's go LA, baby! Dustin Brown is a machine.

Time to join the rest of us Jeff. Blues are gone.

Flyers need to win tonight or they are done. BIG game. Caught the end of the Kings blues game. LA looks really good quick especially. Great season by the blues though def should improve next year with all that young talent.

Flyers look horrible. They need to start skating harder or they are gonna get smoked.

I know there are a lot of Flyer's fan here and I'm going to hear about this one, but it needs to be said.

They are getting away with everything in this game. My god this officiating is horrible.

I know there are a lot of Flyer's fan here and I'm going to hear about this one, but it needs to be said.

They are getting away with everything in this game. My god this officiating is horrible.

I think the refs are letting them play tonight. There's been trips on both sides. Doesn't matter the way the devils are playing right now

I think the refs are letting them play tonight. There's been trips on both sides. Doesn't matter the way the devils are playing right now

They are letting them play, but letting a few trips go is a bit different than letting knees and driving a guys head into the ice after the whistle go.

It happens all the time when they are stabbing their stick into your goalies junk. But that's the refs for not blowing the whistle quicker too. He had 2 whacks when it was loose then he got in another 2-3 after it was covered it looked like.

Flyers will be very very lucky to make it out of this series. I think NJ has pretty much sealed the deal for this series. We look like crap! That's the nice way of putting it too!

It happens all the time when they are stabbing their stick into your goalies junk. But that's the refs for not blowing the whistle quicker too. He had 2 whacks when it was loose then he got in another 2-3 after it was covered it looked like.

So that means you can drive a guys face into the ice? Got it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back