The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book smart and football smart are two different things. I have neither though, so take my thoughts for what they are, the rantings of a lefty Canadian.

You're an all encompassing smart dude. WHo knows, I just know he worked on his mechanics, got in shape and dumped his girlfriend. GO CUtler! hhaha

You're an all encompassing smart dude. WHo knows, I just know he worked on his mechanics, got in shape and dumped his girlfriend. GO CUtler! hhaha

Were his mechanics bad? Getting in shape and losing the girl will help though.

Were his mechanics bad? Getting in shape and losing the girl will help though.

They just werent great. Off the back foot and his footwork was lacking. Looking good so far though.

They just werent great. Off the back foot and his footwork was lacking. Looking good so far though.

Dean thought so. I say you go and steal Jenn.

She is a fan of Lucas and rightfully so. I still cant get over that. WTF

Thats true, she just gets lost in his beard.

Its the pouting that kills me with him...he had potential but honestly is never in a situation to do well...the bears O-line has sucked and they have had WR/RB problems...you cant blame him 100%.
until-you-jay-cutler-toughness-demotivational-posters-1295890947.jpg

Its the pouting that kills me with him...he had potential but honestly is never in a situation to do well...the bears O-line has sucked and they have had WR/RB problems...you cant blame him 100%.

What are you talking about? Have you watched a Bears football game? lol. Hell go back to when he was in Denver with a great oline and Brandon Marshall. our RB is fine, our WR and Oline needs help.

Is it just me? Or would a "Jay Cutler Thread" and "Golf Or Marriage?" thread merge be absolutely Epic.

Is it just me? Or would a "Jay Cutler Thread" and "Golf Or Marriage?" thread merge be absolutely Epic.

just you :alien2:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. See DDec's above. My thread has a purpose. So yeah just you!

Cutler has the physical tools to be a great quarterback and has shown flashes of that, he should only get better. Nobody is perfect and his personality might turn some off but I would take him over probably all but maybe 5 or 6 other QBs in the league right now.

Cutler has the physical tools to be a great quarterback and has shown flashes of that, he should only get better. Nobody is perfect and his personality might turn some off but I would take him over probably all but maybe 5 or 6 other QBs in the league right now.

Cutler or Rex???? hahaha :)

Hi Yoccos.

Hi Yoccos.

Hi! I'm going HAM on my post count today. But I'm trying to mix non golf with golf. How would you rate it so far?

Pretty good today, buddy!

I take it football season is about to start?

I took a shot with JC as my back up QB in the THP FF league. I am not sure how I feel about my decision but I stand by it. He is someone you can talk yourself into.

Pretty good today, buddy!

I take it football season is about to start?

Yeah, so this is good practice. I can't stay awya from the football chat but I hate it at the sametime. No one knows as much as me and its hard to always have to explain things to guys/gals.

I took a shot with JC as my back up QB in the THP FF league. I am not sure how I feel about my decision but I stand by it. He is someone you can talk yourself into.

Even if the oline doesnt protect him, he looks really sharp. if his receivers hold onto the balls you're gonna be sitting pretty!

Yeah, so this is good practice. I can't stay awya from the football chat but I hate it at the sametime. No one knows as much as me and its hard to always have to explain things to guys/gals.

I don't care for the sports threads. I don't know enough to really contribute. I suspect you are quite knowledgeable, though you probably let a little Bears-love cloud your judgement. Are you coming to Chicago to watch JCut play this fall?

Even if the oline doesnt protect him, he looks really sharp. if his receivers hold onto the balls you're gonna be sitting pretty!

How do the receivers look this year? Are they still banking on Hester or does anyone else look promising?

I don't care for the sports threads. I don't know enough to really contribute. I suspect you are quite knowledgeable, though you probably let a little Bears-love cloud your judgement. Are you coming to Chicago to watch JCut play this fall?

If you had to give me a test on Football and how much more I know than everyone else in that thread, I'd be the equivalent to 2 Stephen Hawking.

I want too but not sure if its in the plans money wise. I loved when we came to see the Saint's/Bears. IL had the McRib at the time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back