The Longest Fairway Wood?

I still love my DXI. I don't think it's the longest out there, but I'm just very consistent with it, esp off the tee.

If we can get together for a round again you can hit my FL...might change your mind.

I dont know dude. that Octane is a beast off the deck and tee. I can swing it like a hybrid hahaha

So you have the headcover? PERFECT! Ironic how Hawk might help me OEM something. I'm going to try this baby out. Does it have to have that little, slender grip like the mashie's. I hated those.

I mean that I have a Daphne's I can send.

It's a different grip than the Mashie iirc.

Hmm, this is getting to real for me. I'm feeling that urge to Hawk/TC right now. This all happened to quickly. I need a few minutes to further ponder.

hahaha. It's over.

Very similar grips (I think just the arrows being white is the difference). The FL seems bigger but that might be because of the butt end being fatter.

Hmm, this is getting to real for me. I'm feeling that urge to Hawk/TC right now. This all happened to quickly. I need a few minutes to further ponder.

Stop thinking about it and OEM it. Youre going to start hawking soon.

Very similar grips (I think just the arrows being white is the difference). The FL seems bigger but that might be because of the butt end being fatter.

One is a Lamkin and the other is a Winn I believe.

Stop thinking about it and OEM it. Youre going to start hawking soon.

Still pondering. I'm looking at another 3wood as well. I have a 3wood problem.

I need a headcover possibly. Are they easy to find. I can't rock a 3metal without the headcover. You know how OCD I am about that stuff.

I have two of them, but since you seem to be skimming, you would know that my boy has them and they aren't coming back.

So you have the headcover? PERFECT! Ironic how Hawk might help me OEM something. I'm going to try this baby out. Does it have to have that little, slender grip like the mashie's. I hated those.

Check out the THP Newsletter and see more Daphne's are on the way with new animals perhaps.
Headcovers are very easy to get and cost very little.
It does have a light weight grip, but I changed mine and have had no issues at all.

ugh! I've got guys I trust telling me this thing will be bomber and I still haven't pulled the trigger.

Ok, quick, the FL or the F11? The F11 does come equipped with a Radix shaft, that i like and both are priced the same. Tell me why?

Check out the THP Newsletter and see more Daphne's are on the way with new animals perhaps.
Headcovers are very easy to get and cost very little.
It does have a light weight grip, but I changed mine and have had no issues at all.

What grip did you change to JB?

Haven't hit the F11.

ugh! I've got guys I trust telling me this thing will be bomber and I still haven't pulled the trigger.

Ok, quick, the FL or the F11? The F11 does come equipped with a Radix shaft, that i like and both are priced the same. Tell me why?

Its not even close for me. The Radix shaft launched lower and that is nice off the tee, but not something I am interested in out of the fairway with a FW wood to begin with.
I also find the distance to be longer with the FL over the F11, and that could be because the shaft works so well with the club head. I actually preferred the F10 to the F11 personally, but I dont think either of them stack up against this one across the board.

Its not even close for me. The Radix shaft launched lower and that is nice off the tee, but not something I am interested in out of the fairway with a FW wood to begin with.
I also find the distance to be longer with the FL over the F11, and that could be because the shaft works so well with the club head. I actually preferred the F10 to the F11 personally, but I dont think either of them stack up against this one across the board.

Thanks dude. But you know I rarely take the 3wood off the deck so this is strictly an off the tee thing. Well, perhaps that changes.

One of the things I love about the FL is the sound off the face. Very nice crack to it. As far as the F11, I liked it at the demo day but I dont know its better then the FL. I think distance wise the FL was the longest FW Ive hit and TC saw it first hand.

One of the things I love about the FL is the sound off the face. Very nice crack to it. As far as the F11, I liked it at the demo day but I dont know its better then the FL. I think distance wise the FL was the longest FW Ive hit and TC saw it first hand.

True that! All things point to the FL right now. I might just make it rain fellas.

I know that some of the Cleveland driver shafts had a HUGE butt end (like .650) which is not good for those with small hands (glove size small). Does the Miyazaki shaft in fairway wood have standard .600 or .610?

I know that some of the Cleveland driver shafts had a HUGE butt end (like .650) which is not good for those with small hands (glove size small). Does the Miyazaki shaft in fairway wood have standard .600 or .610?

The specs I'm looking at say .650

I still haven't pulled the trigger. What a wuss.

I just got my F11 Ti in and was wondering how it matched up against the FL? I have the FL as well and it is nice. I was hoping to gain some distance by going to the Ti. Strictly off the tee. My FL is money from the rough. Love it!

I still haven't pulled the trigger. What a wuss.

You're not buying it. I know what's happening in your mind right now.

Back