Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not actually pondering this, but simply pondering who would be willing to spend 900 dollars on this monstrosity...

Monstrosity Linky..

Ya, that is one ugly, ugly bag, I wouldn't use it if it was given to me, let alone pay $900 for it.

I am not actually pondering this, but simply pondering who would be willing to spend 900 dollars on this monstrosity...

Monstrosity Linky..

Thats ugly as hell.

I'm pondering what I need to sell off to get the putting green I want.

Man I wish I had one close.. Did they have any #9's? I wonder why they were only 135..

They only had the #1 and that mid mallet. I think its because they're a few models back. The insert tour black Series. I could be describing the name wrong. I'll get a pic up tomorrow

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ya, that is one ugly, ugly bag, I wouldn't use it if it was given to me, let alone pay $900 for it.

haha yep.. I'd need 900 for the bag and another 10 for spray paint. Awful, awful looking thing.

They only had the #1 and that mid mallet. I think its because they're a few models back. The insert tour black Series. I could be describing the name wrong. I'll get a pic up tomorrow

Ohhh the black series, like this?

odyssey_black_series_i.jpg

Makes a bit more sense now!! Still I am sure they are awesome.

Still pondering putters, but I need to a new putter primer, or something. In the mean time, I did order a Hammy, wasn't kidding about pondering the Hammy. At 60 bucks, I don't mind buying and then trying. I think the whole concept behind it makes sense to me. I have tried that style of putting with a regular putter with good results, directionally speaking. The funny thing is I don't really struggle with putting. I very seldom three putt, but would like a few more one putts, wouldn't we all. lol
I'll throw in this picture for good measure, much better than the first. IMO
gulbis.jpg

anybody hit the cleveland launcher dst driver?? found one for cheap with a miyzaki c kua 39r in it... is the face hot? i searched but way too many things came up.. for the price i dont think id lose out on any money

Ohhh the black series, like this?

odyssey_black_series_i.jpg

Makes a bit more sense now!! Still I am sure they are awesome.

Yup LOL. If it was the tour black (non insert) I'd have sold some plasma for that price haha

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Pondering a putting green, anybody try the birdieball ones?

I have one and I like it a lot. For the price you cant complain. I use it at night a lot and when I cant get out or during the winter.

Love those gloves TC!

B/c I'm a Callaway staffer, last night, I purchased a 6 pack of Callaway gloves off ebay. That was after I received the dolphin's permission to spend my hard earned money.

I bought these:

$(KGrHqN,!lME2EiNnWRBBNk5)ejYl!~~_3.JPG

Pondering a Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC+. I'm sick of using my phone as a gps, it really kills the battery.

Does anyone have the Ogio Mammoth travel bag? Pondering one as my next travel bag sacrifice to the airlines. Found a few for $109 on the bay which is really cheap.

Golfsmith:
http://www.golfsmith.com/products/303615/Ogio/Mammoth_Travel_Bag

The Bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OGIO-MAMMOT..._Golf_Bags&hash=item2eb6f7ed9f#ht_2159wt_1344

that just made me laugh. Nobody has worse luck with travel bags than you do my friend. I haven't used one, but I've hear nothing but great things about Ogio travel bags.

THP did a great review of a travel bag recently.....just black out the TM script and you should be fine lol

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14172

Does anyone have the Ogio Mammoth travel bag? Pondering one as my next travel bag sacrifice to the airlines. Found a few for $109 on the bay which is really cheap.

Golfsmith:
http://www.golfsmith.com/products/303615/Ogio/Mammoth_Travel_Bag

The Bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OGIO-MAMMOT..._Golf_Bags&hash=item2eb6f7ed9f#ht_2159wt_1344

Pondering a Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC+. I'm sick of using my phone as a gps, it really kills the battery.

Nice! I ordered one a week ago and will be picking it up in 10 days, I am really looking forward to using it. Looks great.

Original Equipment, will this fit a staff bag? I'm staff and I need one to transport my staff bag back. Friend.

I'm pondering a Yoccos. My son wants a dog, but I would rather have a cute and cudly golfing buddy, who is already mostly potty trained.

I have one and I like it a lot. For the price you cant complain. I use it at night a lot and when I cant get out or during the winter.

Which size did you get? What kind of surface do you have it on? Does it compress when you stand on it when using it on carpet?

Which size did you get? What kind of surface do you have it on? Does it compress when you stand on it when using it on carpet?

I ordered the 9' and got the 13 upgraded no cost. It's a foam type surface but rolls pretty true. Has three holes and has held up well. It doesn't really work on carpet as it needs a hard surface to lay flat. You can use it on carpet but you'll notice a big difference from a hard surface.

---
- Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I only require one meal a day as well.

I'm pondering a Yoccos. My son wants a dog, but I would rather have a cute and cudly golfing buddy, who is already mostly potty trained.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...It's funny because it's true.

I ordered the 9' and got the 13 upgraded no cost. It's a foam type surface but rolls pretty true. Has three holes and has held up well. It doesn't really work on carpet as it needs a hard surface to lay flat. You can use it on carpet but you'll notice a big difference from a hard surface.

---

Original Equipment, will this fit a staff bag? I'm staff and I need one to transport my staff bag back. Friend.

I hope so TMex that's my plan.

---

anybody hit the cleveland launcher dst driver?? found one for cheap with a miyzaki c kua 39r in it... is the face hot? i searched but way too many things came up.. for the price i dont think id lose out on any money
It does, really nice pop of the face, not that muted feel like the r11.
Thats ugly as hell.

I'm pondering what I need to sell off to get the putting green I want.
Is it weird if i like that puma bag? haha what kind of green were you looking at?

---
What kind did you get Kevin?

It does, really nice pop of the face, not that muted feel like the r11.

Is it weird if i like that puma bag? haha what kind of green were you looking at?

What kind did you get Kevin?

Its the BirdieBall putting green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back