The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it easily, GG. So what's the bet? You win anything good if you succeed?
spa day? girls night out? slave labor from the opponent?

I find it difficult to read all the threads when I am gone ten hours during the day with no internet access and coming home to over 1,000 new posts. I really need to get that USB internet card thing.

cook an extra one and share a hotdog with her. make it a girls day.

She got a treat and lots of love after. She is a really good girl at the vet but she still really hates it. As soon as we pull up she knows what's happening and she tries to run away so I have to pick her up and bring her inside. But once inside she just sits by my side until it's all over.

You can do it easily, GG. So what's the bet? You win anything good if you succeed?

We never actually worked out a deal if I win or lose, I was just dumb enough to take the bet anyhow.

spa day? girls night out? slave labor from the opponent?

We talked about a spa day or something but I just did it for the radio show, and now I am never eating a hot dog again.

I find it difficult to read all the threads when I am gone ten hours during the day with no internet access and coming home to over 1,000 new posts. I really need to get that USB internet card thing.

Isn't it amazing how many new posts there are now compared to even 6 months ago?

Great avatar GG! I guess I can stop trying to photoshop your face onto Kobiyashi's body at the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest now...

Great avatar GG! I guess I can stop trying to photoshop your face onto Kobiyashi's body at the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest now...

LOL that would be hilarious if you did that though I would put that as my avatar. But isn't Joey Chesnut the champ for a few years now? It bothers me that I know this information.

BTW JB changed my avatar last night when I wasn't paying attention.

LOL that would be hilarious if you did that though I would put that as my avatar. But isn't Joey Chesnut the champ for a few years now? It bothers me that I know this information.

Chestnut has won lately, but Kobayashi is a much better name! I like GG-ayashi myself!

It's disturbing that I know this as well. Chestnut is the champ because Kobayashi won't sign the contract to join the pro circuit and compete exclusively with it. Kobayashi got kicked out of the crowd this year because he caused a ruckus.

Isn't it amazing how many new posts there are now compared to even 6 months ago?
I remember when it was the exception to have 3 or 4 pages on the Today's Posts link. Now if there isn't at least 5, it's a slow day.

Fridays off is a good thing though!

I'm a long gone Daddy in the U.S.A.

Kevin

The screen door slams
Marys dress sways
Like a vision she dances across the porch
As the radio plays

Kevin

kev... youre either bored... or tipping something good that comes in a bottle

kev... youre either bored... or tipping something good that comes in a bottle

I was watching a Springsteen concert on the television set.

Kevin

well that splains everything... he is after all the boss

I hit the road at 7:00 or so for three fun filled days in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I hit the road at 7:00 or so for three fun filled days in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

YeeHaa... drive carefull buddy. Need a hand I'll be close by in Wichita!

I'll remember that! I was going to bring my clubs but won't have any time! But I'll log between 700 and 800 miles during the trip. That will be good for deductions!

A friend of mine just had a baby. She was told she was having a girl all the way up until she went into labor. So she had a beautifully decorated nursery for a little girl, a closet over flowing with girl clothes, and all the girl accessories, including baby seat, stroller, etc... She goes into labor and SURPRISE it's a boy! The worst part is that a lot of the stuff she got was on clearance and the stores won't even take them back.

I don't have kids but I don't know how I would react if I thought for 9 months I was having a baby girl and then out pops a boy.

this is why you decorate and buy neutral until you know for sure!
A friend of mine just had a baby. She was told she was having a girl all the way up until she went into labor. So she had a beautifully decorated nursery for a little girl, a closet over flowing with girl clothes, and all the girl accessories, including baby seat, stroller, etc... She goes into labor and SURPRISE it's a boy! The worst part is that a lot of the stuff she got was on clearance and the stores won't even take them back.

I don't have kids but I don't know how I would react if I thought for 9 months I was having a baby girl and then out pops a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back