I watched the end of the Hawks/Avs, good game. Turco's pads look horrible.

im so glAD hockeys back, so glad.

I watched the end of the Hawks/Avs, good game. Turco's pads look horrible.

hahah I think they are awesome..

And yeah, Eberle had a sick night. His first goal was really impressive.. and pretty surprising..

hahah I think they are awesome..

First Kings game was great last night. This Schenn kid looked like he knew what he was doing.
Did you see Quicks throwback pads and helmet? They might be the coolest pads ever.
dynamic_resize

Last edited:
Awesome..

Whats up with the leafs? 2 wins in 2 games? They didnt win their second game until November last year
First Kings game was great last night. This Schenn kid looked like he kne what he was doing.
Did you see Quicks throwback pads and helmet? They might be the coolest pads ever.
dynamic_resize

Awesome..

Whats up with the leafs? 2 wins in 2 games? They didnt win their second game until November last year
Haha and they beat two pretty good teams too. Im sure they will cool back off and become the Leafs we all know over the next few games.

Here is some better pictures of his throwback gear.
Quick-left.jpg

quick-retro.jpg

Yeah, Quick's pads looked awesome, although I don't know what all the love was about for the Kings jerseys.. On tv they looked like Buffalo.

And Toronto... Ottawa played absolutely terrible last night.. It was hardly a contest. And I really don't think Montreal played all that well against them either... I am not a Toronto fan, so I'll make as many excuses as I can, but I really didn't see anything special in their two opponents this week...

Yeah, Quick's pads looked awesome, although I don't know what all the love was about for the Kings jerseys.. On tv they looked like Buffalo.
The nostalgia factor about the jerseys was pretty cool but I wasnt that into them either. My favorites are still the Silver and Blacks from the late 80's and 90's. Im really digging the 3rd jersey thats on my avatar too. I think I might pick up one at the game Tuesday.

The nostalgia factor about the jerseys was pretty cool but I wasnt that into them either. My favorites are still the Silver and Blacks from the late 80's and 90's. Im really digging the 3rd jersey thats on my avatar too. I think I might pick up one at the game Tuesday.

No doubt about it, that has been their best jersey since the white/black/silver days. I love the logo. Are you going to get a name?

No doubt about it, that has been their best jersey since the white/black/silver days. I love the logo. Are you going to get a name?

Ya, I think Im going to go with Simmonds. I love that guy but a Doughty one would be cool too.

Here is another good picture from last night. I have those skates.
66754_kings_canucks_hockey.jpg

Sounds like the Devils could be in some trouble. Lamoriello was unable to replace injured players tonight due to financial restraints. I missed the game but I guess the Devils had 9 forwards, 6 defensmen and 2 goalies, seems pretty embarrassing.

Im so glad Lombardi didnt get Kovalchuk.

haha they are going to have to get one of the goalies dressed in forward gear!

They deserve it. Shady cap dealings, they absolutely deserve to struggle like this all year long.

Im assuming Parise would be untouchable, right?

Im assuming Parise would be untouchable, right?

I don't really get what the push for Kovy was all about in the first place... He was never all that feasible for the team to begin with, and now that Brody is basically aging by the day, they need to look at their goaltending within the next two years. I just think it's a joke.

You see Kopitar's face the other night gas? That looked bah-rutal!

You see Kopitar's face the other night gas? That looked bah-rutal!

He looked like the Joker after he got the stitches. You got to love it when guys go in the locker room and get 15 stitches and come back out. Old school.
anze-kopitar-joker.gif

He has also been compared to Edward Scissorhands.
Spoiler
kopitar-scissorhands.gif

ahahahah!!! I always just think he looks like he's been drunk 5 times without sleeping..

Yeah, I guess he had a bunch of dental work while he was in the back as well... Can't even imagine what the overall damage was.. It was pretty sick that he came back, and then scored that sweet goal in the shootout! That was full on nastiness.

Looks like Wisnieski is going to get suspended for 2 games for his gesture towards Sean Avery. Pretty funny stuff.
Spoiler
I dont know if its ok for the kids.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]0JYeKEA5AoY[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Wisnieski is going to get suspended for 2 games for his gesture towards Sean Avery. Pretty funny stuff.
Spoiler
I dont know if its ok for the kids.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]0JYeKEA5AoY[/YOUTUBE]
Not 2 games funny thats for sure.

hahahaha how is that two games?!

Probably because Bettman is a sissy and he was in attendance. I really dont understand the suspension.

Check out these seats tonight. I surprised myself, you got to love Stub hub.
IMG00200-20101012-2136.jpg

Back