Tiger Woods Winning Gear

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the gear that he used in winning Bay Hill this year.
This is a press release

Woods' new irons are Nike's Victory Red TW Blades, which feature a more traditional muscle back design that promotes workability, ultimate control and shot shaping, all characteristics demanded by Woods himself. "I like the new VR Blades because of the consistent feel throughout the bag, how good it looks in a playing position and my workability," said Woods. "I can shape the ball both ways, change my trajectory, do whatever I need to do to hit the ball closest to the hole and be as efficient as I can throughout the round. That's ultimately what you want to have happen."

Another addition to his Nike arsenal is the new Nike ONE Tour ball. The Nike ONE Tour ball has further reduced driver spin and optimized flight trajectory improving overall distance performance. Rounding out his bag full of Nike Golf equipment were his Nike SQ 2 15 and 19-degree fairway woods and Nike's Victory Red 56-degree and Nike SV 60-degree wedge.

Woods' Nike Golf Arsenal

· Driver: Nike SQ DYMO
· Irons: Nike Victory Red (VR) Forged TW Blades (3-PW)
· Fairway Woods: Nike SQ 2 (15-degree) and Nike SQ 2 (19-degree)
· Wedges: Nike VR 56 and SV 60-degree
· Ball: Nike ONE Tour
· Footwear: Nike Air Zoom TW 2009
· Apparel: Nike Golf's Tiger Woods Collection

Wonder when are they going to start naming their drivers and fairway woods after him?

They probably should start naming the clubs after him. Jordan has a line of shoes with Nike. Why can't Tiger get a line of clubs? I guess they do offer a line of clothes bearing his name....don't they?:confused2:

• Admin
They do. The TW collection is a great one. Top notch gear that bears his logo. He also has belts and shoes. The VR Blades are part of the TW collection.

That stuff looks good on TV.The bad part is the price tag for me!

JB do you know if he was using the 380cc Dymo? Or the 460cc?

• Admin
It is smaller than 460cc but Nike person we deal with was not sure if it was the 380 or the 425. Neither have any plans to be released right now.

It is smaller than 460cc but Nike person we deal with was not sure if it was the 380 or the 425. Neither have any plans to be released right now.

Interesting, thanks JB.

Back