NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

Dude that hockey pick is a lock. No way they're scoring 5 goals.
Good call, Thainer! hehehe

I had it picked before you said it anyway. Just another loss in a row for me!

I have a seven or eight game losing streak going. I suck at this! It's like the kiss of death for any team I pick.

I have a seven or eight game losing streak going. I suck at this! It's like the kiss of death for any team I pick.

Email me when you make your picks so I can pick opposite.

ahh yes, now i remember why i hate this game so much....:banghead:

ahh yes, now i remember why i hate this game so much....:banghead:

Get a few in a row right, and then you start thinking that you are actually good at it! haha

Then you lose eight in a row!

lol. don't i know it....
what's even worse is when you look at the leaderboard and multiple people have gotten 7 correct in one day, and you just hope you can get to 7 at all!

my best ever was in March of 2010. I had a streak of 13 ended when (2)OSU lost to (6)Tennessee in the NCAA Sweet 16.
my brother once had around 18 or 20...and the loss that broke his streak, was off course a ridiculous can't miss pick, that missed.

Back on the winning streak! Well I guess ist's not a streak until you reach three, so I have won one!

I just joined this...hope it's not too late! ...and I have no clue what I'm doing yet!

Anyone taking the golf picks today? I took Rickie in his match up.

Not looking so good though 7. Fowler +1 and Dufner -1.

It ended up being a push, but then the scores were wiped out, I wonder if I'll still get credit.

I have to stop playing NBA games, I don't know anything!!!

It ended up being a push, but then the scores were wiped out, I wonder if I'll still get credit.

I have to stop playing NBA games, I don't know anything!!!

A push is a push, neither a win nor a loss.

A push is a push, neither a win nor a loss.

Got it. That makes sense. I wonder how often that happens?

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Got it. That makes sense. I wonder how often that happens?

They try not to let it happen too much. Most of the time it is set up like Player A wins or Player B wins or ties, or The first score will be a touchdown or the first score will be something else or no score.

A lot of pushes happen when a matchup doesn't occur or doesn't become official. Like a baseball game that gets rained out before it is an official game.

They try not to let it happen too much. Most of the time it is set up like Player A wins or Player B wins or ties, or The first score will be a touchdown or the first score will be something else or no score.

A lot of pushes happen when a matchup doesn't occur or doesn't become official. Like a baseball game that gets rained out before it is an official game.

That's good info to have moving forward.

I'm 5-10 for the year so far. Sucking it up pretty good.

Riding a W3 and feeling pretty good.

So far we have one 5 game streak this month. Not a good effort by the group!

So far we have one 5 game streak this month. Not a good effort by the group!

I have done it twice....can't break past that though.

Amazing how many times the 90% bet fails. Haha

I have done it twice....can't break past that though.

Amazing how many times the 90% bet fails. Haha
Agreed, I've started to ignore the percentages entirely!!!

Back