New from Okinawa(Displaced Texan)

softballnrd27

Reaction score
Handicap
UNK
I am currently stationed in Okinawa and have decided to get serious about golf. I have played softball alot over the last few years and I am starting to lose some interest in it and have rededicated that to golf. I have always liked both sports but I have only been playing golf since 2005. I won't quit softball just yet but I have gone from playing 5 nights a week in league and tournaments on the weekends to just 1-2 tournaments a month. I am a self taught hacker and hate where my game is. I am either taking lessons or buying the Tour Academy 8 week program so I can turn my game around. I have no consistency probably due to horrible habits. My best round to date is a 78 but my usual round is in the mid-90s and I would like to be in the 80's and maybe participate in All-Marine Golf just once before I retire. I am on alot of forums for all of my interests and I find them very informative and look forward to this one.

Career: Marine Communicator for 14 years
Interests: Golf, Softball/baseball, old cars/trucks, hunting/fishing and my family
Married with 2 boys 13 and 1 with one more on the way(gonna wait till he/she is born to find out the sex)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: and thank you for your service.

Welcome to the family! How's the golf in Okinawa?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! And Semper Fi!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service. God bless.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the team and thanks for your service!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome, good to have ya.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP