2013 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum

e7yqaneb.jpg

Not the best picture.
Hot pot menu:
Dungeness crab, softshell crab, fish balls, shrimp balls, beef balls, grilled beef, grilled pork, grilled shrimp, scallops, mussels, sticky rice w/lopchung (sausage).
Dessert: pumpkin pie, apple pie, and durian (google it) with vanilla ice cream.
ygyhy3eb.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Even though it isn't a picture of the food we ate, I would like to wish everyone at THP a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

From AngryYankee to you, enjoy your time with your family

NCM_00781_zpsdc5d975c.jpg

Man, I want to come eat with some of you guys! Your spreads look DELICIOUS! Here's a couple from our Thanksgiving; sorry, taken with my crappy phone.

And I'm dumb and didn't take the foil off:

Little bit more:

My wife and kids and I got banished to the kitchen, the kids made a mess:

A little dessert:

Dinners number 1&2 for ddec and I yesterday.
u8anysa8.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Some massive spreads showing up here, looking good. I could almost not have to eat today after everything I had yesterday.

This is making me hungry again

We had a feast for 14 yesterday. The menu:
2 turkeys- buttermilk brined.
Stuffing traditional
Stuffing sausage and cranberry
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Corn off the cob
Green beans
Brussel sprouts
Cranberries

The table
ava5a3a7.jpg

The Dessert Table
sy4aje7y.jpg

The food
verynyma.jpg

My favorite- my son hoping to get in on the action.
harezary.jpg

jumady2u.jpg
6anezu5y.jpg

Thanks for hosting this contest and giving us a place to post all of our pictures! Year in and year out, this is one of my favorite threads.

With all the amazing food in this thread I'm wondering if we should just cook from now on at THP events!!!

wasn't able to get a pic of the dinner on the table but I got prep pics! hope that works..

ydeqaza6.jpg

It was just my wife and daughter this year, so we just had a scaled down turkey day dinner:

Fried Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Mac-n-Cheese
Corn on the Cob
Dinner Rolls
French Silk Pie
Banana Cream Pie
Pecan Pie
Key Lime Pie

(we do love our sweets!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still eating my left overs. Any word on the winner yet?

We actually made Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. After getting home Sunday my wife and I felt depressed we didn't do the traditional dinner. Leftovers are abundant. Should have snapped a picture. Quite the spread for 3 1/2 people!

My bro-n-law burned the pecan pie so I got none. I wasn't happy.

Ouch, I would have had to go out into the cold and find another one! Pecan pie was is my fav part of the whole thanksgiving meal!

Going through this thread to see if a winner was picked has made me hungry again :)

Who won?

I don't think anyone won. Guessed we stuffed JB to much to make a winner announcement.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yep, JB and Morgan have been a bit busy. Lots of trips for them since Thanksgiving. I'm sure they'll get to this contest soon.

Ya know, we just realized this today that while a winner was pulled, it was never announced.
We will rectify that tomorrow.

There were a TON of awesome meals and pics!

Ya know, we just realized this today that while a winner was pulled, it was never announced.
We will rectify that tomorrow.

Excited to see who won, but it's funny that there was so much going on that nobody noticed. Busy times at THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back