The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost had to get stitches on my face over the weekend. Busted myself up on the corner of my SUV's door. Stitches were for cosmetic reasons, and I thought the scar might make me look cooler.

I almost had to get stitches on my face over the weekend. Busted myself up on the corner of my SUV's door. Stitches were for cosmetic reasons, and I thought the scar might make me look cooler.

Chicks dig scars.

A scar plus dark sunglasses would have scared some fools on the course

I hope there are some smiles today, even if they're small they're smiles.

Oh there will be buddy.
We got an event on the horizon next month.
We have contests coming today for #TheKing
We have forum testings coming.

Just so much awesome coming this week.

Thanks JB, this range has never been a lucrative range and I dont think it has the chance to be. It has been in the community for 25 years and is kind of a staple in the community, they just had a big community celebration a few months ago (ironic right?) where the mayor of Knoxville even attended. Considering I grew up and currently live only a mile away from the range, part of me just wants to keep the place open. Its also kinda cool that my grandfather owned a grocery store just 100 yards across the parking lot in the 40's and 50's so the area means a lot to me.

However, it's still business and if I can supplement my income a little it would be worth it...but if it's going to be a money pit all the sentimental stuff needs to take a seat.

Is there a way you can get a group together and try get the city to subsidize your losses to make it a non-profit? I don't necessarily agree with that philosophy but that kinda thing happens for all kinds of stuff with 'community importance' here.

I hope there are some smiles today, even if they're small they're smiles.
There are always reasons to smile, bro. And for me, and the rest of my THP family, I hope there are more and more over the next few weeks.

I'm done with being cranky and in a bad mood. There is too much good going on in my life, here on THP, and with my friends to stress anymore. Just got to live for the good and be happy.

Scars are character lol, how you earn them has to have a cool story though, create a cool one like you saved a chipmunk from an eagle or something.

There are always reasons to smile, bro. And for me, and the rest of my THP family, I hope there are more and more over the next few weeks.

I'm done with being cranky and in a bad mood. There is too much good going on in my life, here on THP, and with my friends to stress anymore. Just got to live for the good and be happy.

Thats why you got out healthcare. To be happy and enjoy life with your family. I tell my wife all the time that the only person that can control my mood is me. I am done letting other people make me a person I dont want to be.

Me too dude, I've spent too much time in the rant thread lately and that's just not who I am. THP is my home on the net and I find solid refuge here from the BS out there and there's lots of good going on in here.

<randomness>

It was cold and windy yesterday, so I pulled out the ol' Footjoy winter gloves and went "two-gloves" style all day.

I hit the ball better than I had the last two or three weeks. Either, I finally quit swaying, or the gloves did their job. I may just have to be '2-glove Toad' going forward.

:clown:

</randomness>

<randomness>

It was cold and windy yesterday, so I pulled out the ol' Footjoy winter gloves and went "two-gloves" style all day.

I hit the ball better than I had the last two or three weeks. Either, I finally quit swaying, or the gloves did their job. I may just have to be '2-glove Toad' going forward.

:clown:

</randomness>

I like it! Two glove T0AD in overload kicking butt and taking names :deadhorse::thumb:

If you are going to get the gloves Sean get the hat too.

frog-hood-fancy-dress-kit-with-gloves-12004747-75-1375202307000.jpg

Are you trying to be like Sabella?

Exactly my thoughts. Dr thought I was crazy, but it's not like I've got 75@Clive's game to fall back on. I need something else.

Game or no, this Clive guy sounds like a real jerk.

Its one of the two most useless weeks of the school year. Week before Christmas break.

History and science semester tests are scheduled for Tuesday so that leaves three days of chaos and movies.

The fact that I worked all night last night, got off work at 4am, back to hotel at 430, and up by 8...just because I didn't want to miss any action. I was talking to my wife and she asked, "Why are you up already???" My response, "It's going to be a big day on THP!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its one of the two most useless weeks of the school year. Week before Christmas break.

History and science semester tests are scheduled for Tuesday so that leaves three days of chaos and movies and THP time.
Sliiight fify.

The Official Banter Away thread

What is it with vehicle doors?

My finger, Hawks head, and I just got word when my wife got to work. She shut my truck door and the drivers window shattered.

Sliiight fify.

No secret there dude, teaching is my other job, THP is my real job. :alien:

Lots of work will get done this week with all the free time the kids will have, will be nice to just knock stuff out.

What is it with vehicle doors?

My finger, Ricky's head, and I just got word when my wife got to work. She shut my truck door and the drivers window shattered.

My head is just fine sir. I think you have me confused with Hawk..which is fine by me. I want to be like him when I grow up.

No secret there dude, teaching is my other job, THP is my real job. :alien:

Lots of work will get done this week with all the free time the kids will have, will be nice to just knock stuff out.
Nice!

I have a feeling this could be one the busiest weeks I have ever worked.

Week before christmas, in retail... Saturday was a slight taste of what is to come, I have a feeling. But that is a GOOD thing!

My head is just fine sir. I think you have me confused with Hawk..which is fine by me. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Now lets not get carried away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back