2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Dude, you will do just fine. You have a thirst for knowledge, play golf the love of the game, and do it rather well. Soak it all in brutha, because its going to be one heck of a weekend.

I'm so ready for this. It marks the beginning of a week of awesomeness.

THP'ers, a kick ass resort, Taylormade, and GORGEOUS irons. What more could a guy want?

I'm so ready for this. It marks the beginning of a week of awesomeness.

THP'ers, a kick ass resort, Taylormade, and GORGEOUS irons. What more could a guy want?

Between the THPers and Taylormade, the amount of knowledge and capability that will be there is fantastic. It shouldn't be hard for every question possible to get answered.

Between the THPers and Taylormade, the amount of knowledge and capability that will be there is fantastic. It shouldn't be hard for every question possible to get answered.
And thats the thing that makes these awesome. New product, being delivered by the people that are behind the product coming out. There to answer questions, talk specs, etc. I cant wait.

And thats the thing that makes these awesome. New product, being delivered by the people that are behind the product coming out. There to answer questions, talk specs, etc. I cant wait.

I have a dream that one of use asks TMag a question and they say, "That's a good question, we haven't been asked that before."

I have a dream that one of use asks TMag a question and they say, "That's a good question, we haven't been asked that before."
Hopefully it is a good, thought provoking question.

Hopefully it is a good, thought provoking question.

Ever see the old SNL clips with the Chris Farley Show? I fear that I may ask those types of questions.

"So, you guys created awesome irons. Do you think that's awesome?"

Spot on, so much knowledge going to be dropped, cant wait to soak it all in

Cannot wait to see the feedback from you all on this event. I am pumped to see what TM brings for 2014

KG

Just Tapping Away

Youll rep them well too dude.

I'm questioning my club selection a little, I have a lot of questions going through my mind lol.

You'll do find with the MB's. Just find the center of the club face and no worries right?

I'm hoping to do just that lol. You're gaming them too aren't you?

Room Assignments
Golfergal asked me to post this for her today

Mward
Trout Bum

Zenger
Blugold

Mrvandelay
Troyefl

MikeDean441
War Eagle

Fupresti
Bullitt5339

Miller Time
vman

You'll do find with the MB's. Just find the center of the club face and no worries right?
I hear the TP MB 8i has an enlarged sweet spot for people that need it.

I hear the TP MB 8i has an enlarged sweet spot for people that need it.

Does that mean when Mike Dean borrows it he might hit it?

Trout, our room is obviously now the MB room.

Does that mean when Mike Dean borrows it he might hit it?

Trout, our room is obviously now the MB room.

Please, unlike you I am money with an 8 iron

Its all that 4, 5 and 6 that get me every time

Please, unlike you I am money with an 8 iron

Its all that 4, 5 and 6 that get me every time

Looks like somebody is playing from the red tees.

Looks like somebody is playing from the red tees.
I have no issue with that.

But, back on topic, I cant wait to see how giddy us THPers will be when the TMaG guys are laying down some knowledge on this iron line.

I've never been to anything that resembles this, so you'll have to excuse me if I am a little overwhelmed.

I've never been to anything that resembles this, so you'll have to excuse me if I am a little overwhelmed.

Not too many people have, you are in for a treat!

Its going to be a tremendous time!

Looking forward to meeting you Bullitt, it's going to be an awesome weekend.

Don't forget, we'll be getting 3i's too

I swear I can't remember the last time I swung a 3i, will be interesting

Back