The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now lets not get carried away...

Says the dude that almost knocked himself unconscious because he thought headbutting a light fixture was a great way to celebrate..hahahaha And you are right. My head is not even close to alright

My head is just fine sir. I think you have me confused with Hawk..which is fine by me. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Fixed! But I warn you, I may have just jinxed ya.
Be careful.
Please.

Says the dude that almost knocked himself unconscious because he thought headbutting a light fixture was a great way to celebrate..hahahaha And you are right. My head is not even close to alright

Not almost, did, I collapsed in the hallway dude. Down for the count!

I just saw Webb Simpson at the gym. I wanted to say what's up but figured that might be annoying. I should have just challenged him to 18.

Is there a way you can get a group together and try get the city to subsidize your losses to make it a non-profit? I don't necessarily agree with that philosophy but that kinda thing happens for all kinds of stuff with 'community importance' here.

I'll look into it but I don't think it is within city limits. Not sure I could spin a driving range as non profit either but you never know nowadays.

I'll look into it but I don't think it is within city limits. Not sure I could spin a driving range as non profit either but you never know nowadays.

Isn't a driving range by definition, a non-profit? haha

Hey y'all, if you haven't seen me much for the past week it was cause I was in Mexico on vacation! Trying to catch up on all the goings on from last week - there's always so much going on here, walking away for a few days feels like an eternity!

Hey y'all, if you haven't seen me much for the past week it was cause I was in Mexico on vacation! Trying to catch up on all the goings on from last week - there's always so much going on here, walking away for a few days feels like an eternity!

Welcome back bud! Good time?

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip. Definitely A LOT going on the last week here

Someone wasnt paying attention at the Toronto Star..haha

Little late on that one Ricky. :alien:

There use to be a website about lost RIM jobs. Canadian newspapers tend to be horrible at thinking about their titles for that company.

This isn't a slight to anyone but just a pure curiosity.

Why do people go out in the snow and ice with t-shirts and shorts on and no shoes or socks? Not even a hat.

Does it prove you are brave? Or just a little off in the head? Just never understood it.

Why do people go out in the snow and ice with t-shirts and shorts on and no shoes or socks? Not even a hat.

Does it prove you are brave? Or just a little off in the head? Just never understood it.

Must be an Indiana thing. ..

haha, I can't tell you how many times my American friends question my "Canadian-ness" when I bundle up for winter. Cold is cold, and cold sucks.

So I was watching CNN today durring lunch and they were talking about Snoden and how the USA wants to give him amensty now. What do you think about him? I think its great that we found out about what our government is really doing behind closed doors and how big brother they are. But I don't like the fact that it has hurt our country's secuirty and he was a betrayer to the U.S. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/16/nsa-task-force-leader-snowden-took-keys-to-kingdom/

We call that Ohio'ing.
Its similar to Sabella'ing because both leave you feeling ill.

We call that Ohio'ing.
I sure am glad I dont Ohio.

Carp, Sprint is trying to buy T-Mobile.

We call that Ohio'ing.

Words hurt

and even moreso from someone leaving 80* to "vacation" in -80*

So I was watching CNN today durring lunch and they were talking about Snoden and how the USA wants to give him amensty now. What do you think about him? I think its great that we found out about what our government is really doing behind closed doors and how big brother they are. But I don't like the fact that it has hurt our country's secuirty and he was a betrayer to the U.S. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/16/nsa-task-force-leader-snowden-took-keys-to-kingdom/

I dont know that it will ever happen. I think too many people high up are against it, or so it seemed on the 60 minutes piece. However im torn on it cause if that means that information doesnt get in the wrong hands, then it might be worth it, however it just opens things up for future issues to want to be handled the same way.

I'll run outside to the car quick in the snow with no shoes or socks on. It's not really a big deal really to me.
I wear shorts and t shirt year round in my house.
I don't go out and shovel in it, but a quick run outside, no biggie.

haha, I can't tell you how many times my American friends question my "Canadian-ness" when I bundle up for winter. Cold is cold, and cold sucks.

I am right there with you dude.

We call that Ohio'ing.

Let's hope there was no smoking of a grape cigar either. That won't make you feel better about yourself.

I'll run outside to the car quick in the snow with no shoes or socks on. It's not really a big deal really to me.
I wear shorts and t shirt year round in my house.
I don't go out and shovel in it, but a quick run outside, no biggie.

My wife does that. Are you sure you aren't from Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back