Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the driver talk at our sim gathering in Western NY today, my updated ponder is the Cobra Amp Bio Cell+. In......blue.

I got Big Bertha on my mind but she has to wait until after Christmas :crying:.

I got Big Bertha on my mind but she has to wait until after Christmas :crying:.

U and me both OG wad just telling my brother yesterday how badly I want one.

U and me both OG wad just telling my brother yesterday how badly I want one.

She looks sweet huh Mike? I could kiss her right on the headcover :in-love::guitar::flowers4u::kiss::zdance:!

I didn't think that my RFX could be beaten. The Big Bertha Alpha, and even Big Bertha, blow it out of the water. Such a great club and so easy to hit.

I didn't think that my RFX could be beaten. The Big Bertha Alpha, and even Big Bertha, blow it out of the water. Such a great club and so easy to hit.
I agree, for me the Xhot 8.5 with b.asha 5x is deep when I put a good swing on it..... Then I hit the alpha....dayyyyum is it deep.

I agree, for me the Xhot 8.5 with b.asha 5x is deep when I put a good swing on it..... Then I hit the alpha....dayyyyum is it deep.

I enjoyed watching you smash that BB alpha. All I could do was shake my head and be amazed.

Which was closer to the characteristics of the RFE for you? I know you like the Alpha better of the two though.

Release date for Big Bertha cant come soon enough!

Whoa! You hit the RFX so well, to hear that the BBA and BB "blow it out of the water" is a high compliment to the new line.

Release date for Big Bertha cant come soon enough!

Ditto this.

When is the covert 2.0 gonna be in stores?

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Which was closer to the characteristics of the RFE for you? I know you like the Alpha better of the two though.

For me the BB is a lot closer. The Alpha is a low spin beast and the core will help keep spin optimal.

Whoa! You hit the RFX so well, to hear that the BBA and BB "blow it out of the water" is a high compliment to the new line.

It really is dude. I think I was carrying the Alpha at least 10-15 yards further. It was special.

It really is dude. I think I was carrying the Alpha at least 10-15 yards further. It was special.

And I think he's being modest....

I haven't seen a picture or anything else but the 5Deep intrigues me. Not sure how much I would use it but I'd like to hit it. Also thinking of replacing my 4i with a hybrid. I just can't hit that iron.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I haven't seen a picture or anything else but the 5Deep intrigues me. Not sure how much I would use it but I'd like to hit it. Also thinking of replacing my 4i with a hybrid. I just can't hit that iron.

The new 5Deep is stupid easy to hit. Off the tee, off the deck, it doesn't matter. And it's loooong. When you get a chance you need to go hit it.

Also the new X2Hot hybrids are freaking amazing as well. Try those out of you get the chance.

The new 5Deep is stupid easy to hit. Off the tee, off the deck, it doesn't matter. And it's loooong. When you get a chance you need to go hit it.

Also the new X2Hot hybrids are freaking amazing as well. Try those out of you get the chance.
I love 5 Woods.

I loved deep faced fairway woods.

I need a 5Deep.

A Callaway X-utility with an aero tech shaft would be money.

Heck, I just love my cb 2/3 iron that much. Man I wish I could golf right now.

TTing

A Callaway X-utility with an aero tech shaft would be money.

Heck, I just love my cb 2/3 iron that much. Man I wish I could golf right now.

TTing
You started pondering this because of the Srixon 2i, didnt you?

Well, I have not hit the Adams V4, but I own the RBZ TP and I can say I crush that thing almost as far as my 3w of the deck.

Happy #DPM :)

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Pondering my new set of TaylorMade MB irons and it's bringing a smile to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back