Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Tuesday will be here before you know it...

Here is mine. Love going to the Bridgestone booth and getting a fitting done.

I volunteer at the @bridgestonegolf invitational in Akron, OH. Let me feel what it's like to be on the other side at @hackersparadise #THPMC

Rob Dean@robman51884

Great job guys. Keep em coming

I volunteer at the @bridgestonegolf invitational in Akron, OH. Let me feel what it's like to be on the other side at @hackersparadise #THPMC

Rob Dean@robman51884

Starting to feel human again and getting caught up on all the new developments. Here we go

Good luck to all who enter.

JM

Not sure if anyone notice d the best Bridgestone acronym ever! Great work Johnny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rob Dean@robman51884

Nice work bro

Not sure if anyone notice d the best Bridgestone acronym ever! Great work Johnny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That went right over my head, nice catch! And nice work Johnny Mojo!

My entry

Here we go.

Official entry.

@cpljohnst: Known for balls, their irons are strong. I need to join Kuch, Sneeds, Fred, Dan, Jeff & Kong! @bridgestonegolf @hackersparadise #THPMC

@GolfinFF: I want to be treated like a tour player by @bridgestonegolf at The Ultimate Amateur Event #THPMC hosted by the best forum @hackersparadise

Here's my entry! Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

I would love to represent @bridgestonegolf in the #THPMC because they are a fantastic company who stands by their products @hackersparadise

Finally one I could enter lol. Thanks for the opportunity!

If it is what it takes, I'll turn...I'll turn real fast, and play right handed with better than 18 HCP come July!

Starting to feel human again and getting caught up on all the new developments. Here we go

Good luck to all who enter.

JM

Scott Kefalas@ScottKefalas1m
Feherty's philosophy of "FIT IT + HIT IT = BOOM IT!" with BEST equipment is why @bridgestonegolf staffers will rule @hackersparadise #THPMC!

Love them all, would have quoted every single entry but didn't want to be that guy! Can't wait to share pms and text with my fellow Bridgestone staffers.

We get 14 clubs, we get to play True Blue and Caledonia, we get to share in something so very special, we get clothes, putter, best ball fitting system in golf. We get to be rock stars if only for a weekend and we get to be in the Morgan Cup.

Nuff said, I'm freak'n excited over here! Who is with me! I see you over there, come and join me. BOOM!

Love them all, would have quoted every single entry but didn't want to be that guy! Can't wait to share pms and text with my fellow Bridgestone staffers.

We get 14 clubs, we get to play True Blue and Caledonia, we get to share in something so very special, we get clothes, putter, best ball fitting system in golf. We get to be rock stars if only for a weekend and we get to be in the Morgan Cup.

Nuff said, I'm freak'n excited over here! Who is with me! I see you over there, come and join me. BOOM!

I wanna join you. It would be totally awesome and make memories of a lifetime

Believe me Tadashi I would love to be a part of it. You saying this just got me pumped for golf. And there's a foot of snow on the ground over here. Well done

Trying to eliminate 4 characters from my tweet... :banghead:

maybe & instead of and helps a little

I do that all the time

I do that all the time, too. No "and" in my tweet lol.

It'll come to me.

Boom it!

Great posts so far everyone...this one is hard to get down in one tweet!

Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Now that sounds like one tasty dish. My official entry!

Last edited:
Back