The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just share a story from today. I'm out and about running errands. Get ready to walk into a store and notice $7 laying on the ground. No one was near and I didn't see a way to track down the owner. Well, I wasn't feeling right about keeping the $ and thought someone else could use it more than me. So, at my next stop was a Salvation Army donation location. Dropped the money in. Felt good about it. My very next stop I see a girl that I 'dated' a few times. We caught up and had a little small talk. She knows the girl I am seeing now. At the end of the conversation she said "you two should call me sometime". My response "I'll get back to you on that". Since this is a family friendly board, you all will have to decode that message.....
I'm chalking this one up to good karma.

Oh my. Amazing what $7 will do these days....

Had a long talk with my ex and I feel so much better about everything.

Had a long talk with my ex and I feel so much better about everything.

That's good to hear. That's also why I don't like getting involved with women.

I don't get involved with women because my wife would be pissed.

Let me just share a story from today. I'm out and about running errands. Get ready to walk into a store and notice $7 laying on the ground. No one was near and I didn't see a way to track down the owner. Well, I wasn't feeling right about keeping the $ and thought someone else could use it more than me. So, at my next stop was a Salvation Army donation location. Dropped the money in. Felt good about it. My very next stop I see a girl that I 'dated' a few times. We caught up and had a little small talk. She knows the girl I am seeing now. At the end of the conversation she said "you two should call me sometime". My response "I'll get back to you on that". Since this is a family friendly board, you all will have to decode that message.....
I'm chalking this one up to good karma.

I don't care that this is a family-friendly board....an update WILL BE NEEDED on this. Thanks.

I don't get involved with women because my wife would be pissed.

This is also true for me. blugold is wise.

QFT. Pics or it didn't happen.
I don't care that this is a family-friendly board....an update WILL BE NEEDED on this. Thanks.

This is also true for me. blugold is wise.

Lol. well, update #1:
meeting up next Friday @ 9pm.

Please do. The forum isn't a place to share this.

Sorry Smalls, I was just playing around.
It's meant for Doug. The forum isn't the place to share that information. I was agreeing that if he wants to put it out there, to use the PM system.

I just eat half a thing of Kozy Shack Chocolate pudding and I'm actually proud of myself for only eating half. Man that stuff is good.

I just eat half a thing of Kozy Shack Chocolate pudding and I'm actually proud of myself for only eating half. Man that stuff is good.

I love Kozy Shack. Almost as good as Goldfish or Oreos.

Never heard of Kozy Shack. Vanilla pudding is better than chocolate too.

Go find a grocery store and find the yellow pudding container. You will be enlightened.

Go find a grocery store and find the yellow pudding container. You will be enlightened.
I'll do it. Not right now of course, but maybe tomorrow if there's anything else we need from the grocery store. I'll share my thoughts.

We officially have a hurricane in Scotland today.

Local reports? 'It's a bit breezy out, take care while driving'.

Can't beat the Scottish weather.

we had a hurricane yesterday and it only affected my ball lol

Birthday is tomorrow.. om getting old lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I woke up feeling great today. It's going to be a great day, I can tell.

Tapatalk

I woke up feeling great today. It's going to be a great day, I can tell.

Tapatalk

I like it, felt the same yesterday! Today is even better.

Tappin' from my iPad!

My nana, 91, had to call 911 this morning. Just hoping for the best.

Holy shnikeys. She's 91? She was probably calling 911 to rub it. She sounds like a tough one Thainer.

My nana, 91, had to call 911 this morning. Just hoping for the best.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Thainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back