The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

In all seriousness, what kind of *not very smart person* wouldn't want to go back!? The rest of THP will have to contend with some of the fiercest competitors from the original #DreamTeam. We know what it is all about, but will have to take our entries to another level to get back there and redeem ourselves.

Exactly why our entries have to go way and above. Everyone from the #DreamTeam has experienced the event firsthand and will undoubtedly being trying their best to get back. Every entry has to go to another level to be in this.

These guys are so going down. Going to be one of the worst beat downs on a golf course ever. Wouldn't surprise me if the zoo crew never wanted to play golf again after this is all over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should first think about it even being close before we start talking about worst beat downs in golf history. Baby Steps.

The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

Maybe you should first think about it even being close before we start talking about worst beat downs in golf history. Baby Steps.

Theeeeeeeres the Finley I was waiting on.

Talk about a day changer. I thought about theGrandaddy nonstop today. Teeing it up with 7 THPers against the #zoocrew along with the experience will be epic. I will be putting everything I have into the contests to be a part of #thedos

Harry,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you rid the team of Hashtag to have Rhi full time? I figured it was an ugly rumor of course.
Wow would that be an upgrade! Captain of fun!

Correction Jason.. Fun Architect was her title....come on man!

Correction......there is WAY more than one nickname. Trust me. And most will never be revealed publicly.

Correction......there is WAY more than one nickname. Trust me. And most will never be revealed publicly.
Lmao....after spending time with the "crew" I have no doubt about that. Morning meetings and daily banter runs that gambit or should I say "the gauntlet"

Didnt you see the Hashtag trash talk video? He wouldnt miss this for the world.
I think all of THP feels the same way!

That's the great thing about this event. Spending time with the #zoocrew!!! Bring it boys and Rhi, THP will be ready.

Watched this expecting more smack talk. I'm sure they are bottling it up for later.

Oh now this is an awesome thread to see posted. #Dos talk, contests starting soon it doesn't get much better than that. Team THP vs #ZooCrew is the thing dreams are made of.

Just a serious question being as its all expenses paid and being im in New Zealand am I still aloud to enter and try to get in? Maybe even have to pay own air fares if successful. I hope im not out of line or sound rude for asking. Thanks

Watched this expecting more smack talk. I'm sure they are bottling it up for later.
If it's one thing we know the ZooCrew can do it's smack talk, I expect a bunch of it for sure.

Now for the real question, who's in line for their spanking?!

Harry, Chad, Jason, Johnny, Rhi...let me know who's peaking come December!

#CallingYouOut

Speaking of Smack Talk

Speaking of Smack Talk

Here is what I picture happening in December.

14358855265_eff6e99aa7_b.jpg

Love that this is getting fired up already. Following along last year was amazing.

That Callaway HR was awesome! I had NO idea what was going on all week and then on the bus ride home: kaBOOM!!! Unreal!!! They can say 11 to 5 all day, but Dan got them SO bad with that! They were squirming all week about the tweets!!!! Hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that this is getting fired up already. Following along last year was amazing.

It truly was, I think most of us just say there in absolute awe the entire time.

Hell, the guys THERE did too. What an experience!

Grandaddy 2 will be outstanding ! Those Callaway guys and gals know how to take care of you as far as events go. It's time to settle the score though. Looking forward to the build up to this one!

Cant wait to get to all the details for this.....I really want to take down the #zoocrew with Captain Jman this year!

Two things I'm really excited about after getting caught up in this thread.

1) Grandaddy 2 will be here before we know it.
2) Seeing all of the THPer creativity sure to come over the course of 7 contests.

Can't wait!

Got to keep dropping that handicap. I know 12 was the highest last year but if I can get to 15 I would be super excited and consider myself #granddaddyworthy to support captain Jman. Can't wait for the contests.

Awesome time to be THPers, can't wait to see the contests and teams.

Got to keep dropping that handicap. I know 12 was the highest last year but if I can get to 15 I would be super excited and consider myself #granddaddyworthy to support captain Jman. Can't wait for the contests.

My goal this year was to knock another 10 strokes off my HDCP. and this is the motivation I need to do it. The Indy event was just a great way to kickstart my game.

All this motivation up in here just makes me smile like no other.

Whoever joins in on this journey has the whole of THP behind them, and that is pretty effin' cool to think about.

I want that belt. Period.

Back